Skycoastin' I am too stupid to spell Steel Vengeance so I'll just write SteVe and pretend I'm being cool's 2012 Season Extravaganza!!

Verbolten and Jen's 300th credit! Page 20!!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Five babies drowned in a fire

Re: Skycoastin' I am too stupid to spell Steel Vengeance so I'll just write SteVe and pretend I'm being cool's 2012 Season Extravaganza!!

Postby Skycoastin Steve » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Hilltopper39 wrote:Awesome report once again, but Tebowing in Georgia colors? You guys must be Dawgs fans....

I would rather eat dog poop.

Actually, I came up with the idea for her to Tebow right before the picture was taken, so it wasn't even planned out that far in advance.

larrygator wrote:Yay for a Photo TR not filled with crappy, blurry photos from a camera phone

You mean those types of reports aren't good for the park index???

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Skycoastin' I am too stupid to spell Steel Vengeance so I'll just write SteVe and pretend I'm being cool's 2012 Season Extravaganza!!

Postby Tmcdllr » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:33 pm

I love the license plates on the trains!

Keeper Of The Carnivorous Bees!

Postby Meteornotes » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Good thing the Intamin Cable was distracted that day so you could ride.

dt
Always trying to keep YOU entertained! Now with more Ice Bat!
The world would be a better place if Dave programmed our iPods - Derwood

The Pony Express can't find my teepee

Postby chadster » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:04 pm

A baby bud horse is still huge! (that's what she said)

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby The Bebes » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:19 am

NIPPLE.
(pronounced beh-behz)

I teach at the school of donkey!

Postby kickflipbacktail » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:24 pm

I went to Hershey Park today and have to be honest from this update that at least as far as Skyrush operations seem to have improved. They were putting people into the empty seats which kept the line moving fast. I only waited 15 minutes and rode it twice.

As for the ride it self I got second to last row outside left twice.
Dear GOD airtime the ride :airtime: :airtimer: -2 g's is a LOT more forceful than I would think. It has to be my second favorite roller coaster I've ridden only to be beaten by Cedar Point's Millennium Force. The airtime was EJECTOR! The first drop was surprisingly steep and intense. I don't know why everyone said this ride hurt them. The only thing close to the stories I've been hearing that I felt came on the Stengel Dive. Being in the back on the outside left it really gave me a solid whip but nothing painful just pure fun in my opinion.

Everything else was good as well, had a wonderful time with my friends(: Going again this summer in about 4 weeks!!
If it aint broke RMC the hell out of it. If it is broke.... RMC THE HELL OUT OF IT!!

Previous

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive