Switch to full style
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Post a reply

Re: Photo TR: Derek goes to Lagoon

Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 am

Great looking park. =)

Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:13 am

Thanks for the great report. Looks like a great park with a nice coaster selection including two classic Schwarzkopf coasters.

I enjoy the oldies today - in a new park I mostly do the fancy new coasters only once, due to the longer lines, and then park myself into an Schwarzkopf coaster - with no line - for the rest of the day..... :lmao:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:38 am

Great trip report Derek! I wasn't aware Lagoon had 2 dark rides. Maybe someday I might need to take a trip out there!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:36 am

This definitely seems like a park I would really like, but I'm not sure how I would ever make it there, for many of the reasons you listed. Looks great, though. Thanks for the TR!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:51 am

Any American park with two old dark rides and two Schwartzkopfs is worth noting.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 am

Thanks for sharing this, Derek! I've heard of Lagoon before, but never actually knew anything about it. Looks like a great little park. I'll second what Chuck said up there ^. If I'm ever out that way, I'll be sure to make an effort to get to this place!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:24 am

Great stuff Derek. It seems heading up to Lagoon is always on our to-do list every summer, but we have yet to get up there. Maybe next year. :D

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:15 am

Looks like a nice park! Thanks for sharing!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 am

All of that, AND great flyers?!? Such a shame it's so out of the way.

Trust me, I passed up In-N-Out to come here and would gladly do it again!

That's a bold statement, my friend.

Awesome report!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:35 am

Awesome TR Derek. I have been trying to get to this little park for years. It really is out of the way. I'm told their Halloween event is actually pretty good. I am hopeing to book a long lay over on one of my travel days so I can get out there and see it.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS