IAAPA 2010 Trade Show Orlando Coverage! Photo & Video Update

TWO More IAAPA Videos! Page 32
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Re: IAAPA 2010 Trade Show Orlando Coverage! Photo & Video Up

Postby Zack44 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:14 am

Wow, I don't go on the website for 2 1/2 measly weeks and I missed all of this!

I've only seen the first four video parts thusfar, and I'm already beyond impressed. Everything I've seen so far looks incredible, especially the "high-5" coaster and the Helli-Hoper. I seriously didn't expect that from such a small-looking ride, and Robb's reaction was just the icing on the cake. It looks like everyone there had a great time and I can't wait for next year's coverage. ;)
http://www.coastercounter.com/nbadude44

Finally hit the big 1-0-0!

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby crazywolf88 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Can't wait for the heli-hopper to come to a park near me, and have a respectable height limit

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby MrMachinegun21 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:06 pm

funny thing about the launched wooden coaster is that i was thinnkoing of it when i was in 2nd grade well great minds think alike I suppose :lmao:

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:20 pm

^Based on your grammar and punctuation, I deduce you came up with this idea last year then. Right? ;)

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Coaster-Lab » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:51 am

Awesome ! Chuck Bingham showed me the No Limits simulation of he high five coaster in Rome at the Euro Attraction Show ( The little sister of the IAAPA ! ) Cool Ride

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby VelociRaptor » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Wow! It's certainly been fun following your coverage of IAPPA 2010. I'm always amazed every time I look at the new models from Proslide. Thanks for providing us with all the neat information, pictures, and video, Robb. ;)

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby Ledgy » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:08 am

Ledgy wrote:...It seems like I will first travel with you all to Japan and after that I´ll be in "Mission (to) Space" at the Düsseldorfer Rheinkirmes - full of painfull moments ;) But I still wonder what coaster will replace Olympia Looping in the next years, we´ll see...

Kirmesforum.de said it´s confirmed that Olympia Looping will be at "Münstener Frühjahrsend" (26.03.-03.04.) and "Stuttgarter Frühlingsfest" (23.04.-15.05.).

They also mentioned, that the Olympia Looping will be this years at the "Düsseldorfer Rheinkirmes" (15.07.-24.07.), too!!! But that´s not really confirmed until now.

That means, Olympia Looping still lives and for me the best message could be, I will have a meeting with "Alpina Bahn", an old traditional "Wilde Maus", "Spinning Racers" AND the "Olympia Looping" this year at Düsseldorf!!! That will be a great funfair this year!

Previous

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive