Switch to full style
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Post a reply

Re: Photo TR: Hanno joins the Middle America Trip

Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:06 pm

Hhappy wrote:^ i'm pretty sure he got hit by that ball just a split second before it was taken.. sorry chuck, did not notice ;)

Either that, or TPDave had just farted. :lol:

Hanno, I saw quite a few things in your photos that I never noticed while I was there.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Absolutely amazing report! I was having way to much fun trying all the insane things to do at the Museum to capture all the fun. And too bad no one actually has the epic crash of Derek and I on the hamster wheel, it was incredibly effed up! I like how he was bleeding and I came away unscathed. Once again fantastic photos! Can't wait to see more Hanno.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Thanks for sharing these pics Hanno! I love reading everyone's thoughts on that day. City Museum is truly one of a kind, and one of my favorite places anywhere.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Awesome Hanno! I wish there were more places like this in the US.

1 - I can't believe I survived
2 - Great shot of me tumbling down the slide!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:42 am

Jakizle wrote:Absolutely amazing report! I was having way to much fun trying all the insane things to do at the Museum to capture all the fun. And too bad no one actually has the epic crash of Derek and I on the hamster wheel, it was incredibly effed up! I like how he was bleeding and I came away unscathed. Once again fantastic photos! Can't wait to see more Hanno.

I do have footage of it (i think).. i just need to get some software installed and figure out how to get it working to make a nice "clip"

krazekiddd wrote:Awesome Hanno! I wish there were more places like this in the US.

1 - I can't believe I survived
2 - Great shot of me tumbling down the slide!

i have another image of that tumble.. just wasn't sure yet if i should post it.. now i know..

Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:14 am

That would be awesome Hanno! I appreciate all the time you spend photographing/videoing all these amazing experiences!

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:44 am

Hhappy wrote:i have another image of that tumble.. just wasn't sure yet if i should post it.. now i know..

I just looked at the rest on your website. Feel free to post any. :)

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:04 pm

ok, here we go..

My first ever self shot video post.. scary...

Click to download video to your computer or iPod/iPhone

owh yeah..
krazekiddd wrote:
Hhappy wrote:i have another image of that tumble.. just wasn't sure yet if i should post it.. now i know..

I just looked at the rest on your website. Feel free to post any. :)

Here goes (it's not bad.. i guess)
Attachments
DSC_0314.JPG
The "i think i just shit my pants" picture
DSC_0314.JPG (240 KiB) Viewed 1061 times

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:08 pm

Haha that one was pretty good! I think it's the next run around where Derek got injured...but still hilarious! Definitely one of the best moments of all the trips I've been on.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:12 pm

^ The next bit of footage is him not running but showing his injury..
so i'm pretty sure that this was the moment..
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS