New 2011: Rainbow Magicland Themepark (near Rome - Italy)

P. 14 New Photos!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
It all started with a donkey

Re: Rainbow Magicland - New theme park for 2011 (Rome - Ital

Postby the ghost » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:24 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this park looks awesome. That is an awesome coaster collection that adheres to pretty much every demographic, an X car, a mauer(or is it a gerstlauer) spinner, and a presumably well themed vekoma mine train in which theming needs to be added... based on what I am seeing in the rest of this park I would be VERY surprised if it would not be. Hopefully this gets added to a TPR Europe trip sometime in the future as this park has a seemingly fantastic ride collection, a very highly themed atmosphere, and looks amazing in general!

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby dibilele » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:16 am

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby dibilele » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:56 am

A spinning coaster video... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo3qAaTR6po

Reeks of Books

Postby CorkscrewFoley » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:56 am

the ghost wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, this park looks awesome. That is an awesome coaster collection that adheres to pretty much every demographic, an X car, a mauer(or is it a gerstlauer) spinner, and a presumably well themed vekoma mine train in which theming needs to be added... based on what I am seeing in the rest of this park I would be VERY surprised if it would not be. Hopefully this gets added to a TPR Europe trip sometime in the future as this park has a seemingly fantastic ride collection, a very highly themed atmosphere, and looks amazing in general!

It's a Mauer spinner, as I'm probably sure you figured out in that pic with the car.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby alpengeist04 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:39 am

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great updates. The park is really coming along nicely.

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby Ledgy » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:27 pm

the ghost wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, this park looks awesome. That is an awesome coaster collection that adheres to pretty much every demographic, an X car, a mauer(or is it a gerstlauer) spinner, and a presumably well themed vekoma mine train in which theming needs to be added... based on what I am seeing in the rest of this park I would be VERY surprised if it would not be. Hopefully this gets added to a TPR Europe trip sometime in the future as this park has a seemingly fantastic ride collection, a very highly themed atmosphere, and looks amazing in general!

You get your information on page 1.

matteocrepaldi wrote:Couldn't you just post a link and let people go and see the gallery for themself?

There is still a link on page 2.

And thanks to all for the great updates!

BTW: Did anybody go to the Tour through Rainbow Magicland? Can´t wait to see pictures ;)

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby AstroDan » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:59 pm

I am really looking forward to this park, but - doesn't the MS Spinning Coaster look like just about the lamest of them yet!?

Really does look rather poor. They could have packed in a hell of a lot more tightly twisting track than what they have done.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby Xcoaster » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:11 am

^It does look weaker than most. Hopefully the theming makes up for it. Also, two lifthills?

I'm getting a strong "Italian Phantasialand" vibe from this park. Anyways, it's looking fantastic. This was one of many parks that seemed like it was in development for so long that it was never going to go beyond the concept art, but it's great to see that it's actually going forward. Rome could certainly use a nice theme park. My only complaint - what happened to the SLC from the concept art? :lol:

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby dibilele » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:15 am

Non-German Tom

Postby Shockwave » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:26 am

Nice to see this is all coming along very well. Touch wood I'll be getting a chance to go there when it opens next year!

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive