Photo TR: Hanno (and camera) go Behemoth/East Coast with TPR

East Coast: (last) Day 11: Knoebels on P20..
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:03 pm

Hanno, you're just awesome...

That is all.

-JZ
{1991} Chicago guy. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd

FIRE HAIRED BOY

Postby krazekiddd » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:31 pm

Is it bad that I loved Chocolate World much more than the park? Seriously, "Its the milk chocolate!" was stuck in my head forever after riding one of the weirdest "tours" ever.

Great shots Hanno. I miss Lightning Racer ERT :(

2007 TPR MidWest Tour | 2008 TPR East Coast Tour |2009 TPR West Coast Tour | 2010 TPR USA Trips | 2011 TPR Tokyo | 2012 Europe Trip

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby saxman47 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:19 pm

does anyone know what those pieces are beneath the upstop wheels on fahrenheit? I've never seen those before.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Spideyfreak » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:47 pm

saxman47 wrote:does anyone know what those pieces are beneath the upstop wheels on fahrenheit? I've never seen those before.

It's where the drive wheels right before the lift make contact with the train.

Finally! I see myself in an update! Lightning Racer ERT was just pure awesomeness. Great pics Hanno.

On the other hand, did anyone go see the 3D show at Chocolate World? I'm sorry I wasted my money on it. :lmao:

Meep Meep!

Postby Lenaapple1974 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:46 am

Hershey for me is just a hard park to get around. It took me a few hours to make it to the mine train area, and all I got to ride was Great Bear - which I loved! Next time I go back, I have a plan that should work! :) (I think) Everything seems so on top of each other, and poorly laid out to me. And sure, they can fit three more coasters in that spot! ;) (the more room comment)

Thanks for the pics! I always love to see what I have missed! :D

No longer TPR's Rock Band expert!

Postby thrillgeek » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:44 pm

I'm assuming Fahrenheit is really rough seeing the facial expressions on everyones faces :P

I roomed with Tony and lived to tell about it!

Postby philthephorce » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:01 pm

Mudflaps!

Actually I don't know, but they look like something someone would stand on if the train were either stuck upside down and needed immediate attention, or maybe the trains at some point in their maintenance cycle would get flipped over intentionally and worked on while inverted.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Chain Dawg » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:36 am

Fahrenheit does have a lot of rattle for a new coaster, but I love everything about this coaster...other than the rattle. The vertical lift freaks people out right from the start. And that section of track during the transition into the Norwegian loop looks like it could use a little more bracing. Its got a lot of movement. Many people in line are commenting about the track moving. The bunny hop at the end makes for a nice ending.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Ccron10 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:53 pm

3 days to go until my trip and I can't wait to try Fahrenheit out for the first time. I really want to find out how it stacks up against the park's other coasters.
Great pics Hanno! Hopefully mine will turn out as great as yours!

No Discernible Talent Whatsoever!

Postby King of Ka » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:14 pm

Yay for a picture of me being in an update! The quality (and quantity) of your pictures ceases to amaze me, Hanno.

Night ERT on Lightning Racer= :lover:

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive