Switch to full style
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Post a reply

Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:39 am

Hanno, you leave us breathless.

Even more than Aram. ;P

Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:24 am

It is to bad you didn't ride Dantes Inferno. Its a pretty neat little dark ride.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:34 pm

I loved Morey's Pier! We could have spent 2 days there and I would have been happy. It was definitely on of my favorite parks on the trip.

Great shots Hanno!

Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:41 pm

Haha, great pictures Hanno. Wearing hawaii shirts is comes in very handy if you want to look for yourself in other people's pictures. :lmao:

Also, if you look closely, you can see that Hanno finally took a picture of Hanno taking a picture!

Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:52 pm

Those could be some of the best pictures yet Hanno... Oh man. Hilarious.

I love the fact that all of maybe a half dozen people have their eyes open on the Great White. It was a REALLY bright day though...

Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:55 pm

I'm guessing you guys didn't have time to check out the beach, which is great, especially compared to the waters of Coney Island.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:07 pm

Great photos!

Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:26 pm

Just more amazing, amazing shots.

They just make me miss the trip more and more.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:27 am

That place has always looked so much fun! Hopefully one day I'll be able to make it there. Great pics as always.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:38 am

krazekiddd wrote:
rollin'_n'_coastin' wrote:Hanno....amazing shots, especially of Griffon, one of my favourites from the trip.

Oh and where did that picture come from?? I guess I deserve that for some of your candid pics on my Photo TR :)

Really, I can't remember what Scott was reaching for (again..) that time and why I was simultaneously trying to move away (...again) lol

Woah! I just saw the BGE update and totally don't remember what I was doing in that photo! I was probably going to tickle you again since that was just pure entertainment.

Yah, for sure that was funny and that pic turned out even funnier. I'm a bit nervous to see what the video cams got..haha

Hanno, again, amazing pics of Morey's! Truly amazing boardwalks!
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS