Switch to full style
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Post a reply

Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:00 am

Big Mike and I were thinking of heading up there later in the season since I haven't been there since Nitro opened. I had a really bad experience there the last time I went and haven't been back since,it sounds as though things have improved. He said I need to get up there and get on all the new attractions.Maybe we can all meet up and hang out together. Your friend Tanya looks exactly like my friend Amy. I had to do a double take, they really could be twins, they say everybody has one.As for Dippin Dots, I'll pass, I prefer hand dipped or soft serve ice cream although I bet the graham cracker bits were good.

Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:03 am

that random guy in the front on el toro is on of my good friends tim :lmao: he is sitting next to his gf meredith.

Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:50 pm

Ah my home park six flags great adventure, just can't get enough of those pictures of el toro! First hyped coaster I rode that blew me away(almost literally). I've only gotten to ride it once so far but will be back as many times I can this season to ride it again.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:49 pm

urmominabox3645 wrote:that random guy in the front on el toro is on of my good friends tim :lmao: he is sitting next to his gf meredith.

Cool....at least he was a good sport for the camera.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:20 am

A big get together at Great Adventure would be really cool!

Does Great Adventure still have that picnic grove outside by where you enter?

I could set up a big picnic for everyone who shows up!

Peace, Big Mike

Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:16 am

I think that a get together at SFGadv would be awsome too. I need some Toro airtime!
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS