Photo TR: Fahrenheit Opening Day

Farhenheit photos page 3. Other HP photos page 8.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby topthrillmaverick » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Great photos Nat. I find your captions amusing and suprisingly funny for some reason. Maybe I've been riding the demonic horse mascot's ride too much but I did chuckle a bit looking through the photos

Regardless I'm so excited to go to Hershey this summer. Besides being my first time there when the Boardwalk is acutally open (all the other times it was either snowing, which was awesome on Storm Runner, or about 45 degrees. Neither was very Boardwalk friendly weather), it will be when I can finally get on Fahrenheit! I'm still envious of you getting on it the opening weekend but hey, what can I do about it? :)

Please Nuderstand This Mozart67. It's Something!

Postby Mozart67 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:19 pm

I so want IKEA right now. Great photogs and captions as before, Nata. Is it me or does the water section of the park seem a little LSD-influenced in its design and coloring? Almost had a flashback looking at it; going back to the photo to get proper flashback...

Hershey looks like a great little park. Feel like a complete dork for not even knowing about it until last year!

Cheers!

Scott

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby CoasterEricHP » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:21 pm

Great pictures!! If I have my future wedding at Knoebels can I hire you to be the photographer?!

Could I possibly request that first Comet one for a desktop background?! :br

You Rock!

Eric

I Love Donkeys!

Postby hipbrianhop » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:59 am

Awsome pictures! You really take nice coaster pictures. I hope we can see alot more pictures from you some other day. Enjoy your ride on Fahrenheit, guess my ride in it is far far away from now :roll:

Thought "Laser Snake Horse" was real.

Postby Speeddeamon128 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:57 am

Nice pics hopefully I'll be there Sunday! :b
2010 Coaster Laps: 342
-Behemoth/Ravine Flyer II Tour 2008, East Coast Tour 2008, West Coast Tour 2009

SWF looking for dorky overweight coaster enthusiast to sweep me off my feet.

Postby natatomic » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:00 pm

CoasterEricHP wrote:Great pictures!! If I have my future wedding at Knoebels can I hire you to be the photographer?!

Could I possibly request that first Comet one for a desktop background?! :br

You Rock!

Eric

1. Sure, just so long as you help me out somehow with my wedding at Epcot.
2. Of course. I'll send it to you right now.
3. And yes, I know, but feel free to tell me many, many more times.

(Also, if anyone would like full size copies of any of the pictures, just let me know!)

SWF looking for dorky overweight coaster enthusiast to sweep me off my feet.

Postby natatomic » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:12 pm

^Deal.
Btw, I want to get married in the Italy Pavilion courtyard. What about you?

A griffon? How deliciously absurd!

Postby griffon » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:41 pm

I had to tell you that your Fahrenheit pictures on pg 3 really threw me off when I got to the park last weekend. I was expecting a bright red coaster much like the pictures that you took, but surprisingly it was much more of an orange coaster in reality... I noticed some of my pictures came out red too, and I had to do some color adjusting. Or maybe I'm just color blind and didn't realize it, who knows. Great pictures and report though!
IMG_2376sm.jpg
It's orange I swear

308, 309, 310 .....

Postby 307 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:45 pm

I came here looking for Howler pictures, and noticed that you gave it the shaft!

Stop trying to hold down the true top new attraction of 2008!!! Howler will reign supreme!

I'm boycotting your TRs until you appease my Howler lust!

Frissbeking

Postby Frissbeking » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:45 pm

I had the same concern as you about the orange and red. I thought it was red before I got there, Melissa thought it was Orange... I HATE when she proves me wrong, so even though I saw that it was orange once we got there, I insisted it was red until she asked a security guard what color it really was... turns out, I REALLY was wrong. :roll:

Great pics and reports too Natalie. Your pics really got me pumped up to ride Fahrenheit yesterday. It was certainly a fun ride, but (not to be negative about it) it was missing something. I'm not quite sure what it was, but like I had said in my TR, I LOVED the lift and the ending sequence. The 2 large inversions did nothing for me...

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive