Photo TR: Midwest Credit Hodown

Day 2 Indianapolis Zoo, Coney Island, Strickers, PKI & more!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Bubbles!

Postby ParkTrips » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:47 pm

Stupid Pepsi coaster! Oh well, I think the chili more than made up for it. Sweet report Derek.

What I do and who I am

Postby pianojohn » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:48 pm

I did a similar trip this July but missed out on Stricker's Grove since they did not open until 2pm on July 4th. I did a Skyline Chili stop when driving from Camden Park to PKI. In hindsight, I should have stayed at Camden or just bypassed PKI altogether!

However, I did get one of the last rides on SOB before the incident. I will be in traction for weeks!

Glad you had fun!!

Delirium is the rox0rz

Postby PKIDelirium » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:44 pm

PKI has slipped quite a bit under Paramount/CBS rule. However, it's recently started improving with CF taking over operations and increasing staffing and budgets.

It'll take a while for all the damage to be reversed, but it's already starting its improvement.

Desperate Housewife Who Wants to Live in THIS Castle!

Postby disneygurlz2s » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:58 pm

DEREK!!! You were right here in my 'hood! We were literally crossing paths all day Sunday as my family was at a festival not far from Strickers and my stepdaughter and her friend were at PKI Sunday night. In fact, you guys must have gotten out of there before the power failure happened. Everything came to a 5 second halt and caused most of the coasters to get stuck.

Glad you had a good time and enjoyed your Skyline (and for future reference, there's a Culvers here in Mason, too).

Shari

Previous

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive