Son of the Sad-and-Pathetic Photo TR: PKD, 7-23-06

Or, "Blood for the Volcano God"
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:01 pm

Thanks for the TR, Chuck.

<sigh> One of these years, there WILL come the time, when the food actually resembles what it actually looks like on signs, in menus, etc. etc. etc.

But a nice comparison, all the same, LOL.

Hmmm. Long lines I would still not be used to, not after all that 'earliness & freeness' of that, um.... "tour across the pond"?

Merci for sharing, cfc.

:)

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:02 am

^Yes, those lines were a shocking return to reality. Why, they didn't even give me beer!

My Country Kitchen meal would've somewhat resembled "the ideal" if I had ordered the actual chicken instead of the "chicken chunks"; but the former didn't look so hot either. The old ladies running the place were quite nice, though--especially the one pushing the mac and cheese "cause it's Stouffer's."

Yep, home cooking is always better right out of the box. The best food at PKD is their pizza (a little pricey, but pretty good, if a bit too filling on a hot day).

Previous

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive