Photo TR: Me, Guy and Kim Possible do SFGAdv & Dorney

It's was all about aerials, room tone and skipping tolls.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Rock Your Cock!

Postby Canobie Fan » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:51 pm

And I have photos of it ::)

Oh and dear mr. IM TO GOOD TO TAKE CANOBIEFAN TO GADV...
Time until... J2,Gadv,Coney,Bowcraft,and Rye "6" new for me'z: 6days 9hrs 10mins 54secs ::P

Former captain of the Arrow bus.

Postby Erik Johnson » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:24 am

^^ I loathe people who get caught with cameras on a coaster. It makes everyone else wait a million extra minutes. Silly Guy! :lmao: :lmao:

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Akdar » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:38 am

Guy T. Koepp wrote:Oh, Dorney was awesome James! I enjoyed it much better than GAdv. But then again, if it wern't for ET and Nitro. GAdv would just suck. Horrible dispach times, and bad maintenance problems realy make that park suffer. If 6F wants to make improvements they should take a peek at the little parks. Every ride running smoothly, with awesome dispatch times. We spent 5 hours at GAdv and rode 4 rides .
I am new here and just came across this thread. I have to agree about GADV 100%. I was there on july 17th and the whole day was lame. Ka wasn't running most of the day, only got on ET once (but it was excellent!) Superman was broke, as was both sides of the chiller (I think it's been that way most of the season so far). It took an hour to get on Batman becasuse they were sending out trains half full!! I was really let down, I won't be going back this year, and I only live an hour and a half away! I need to get to Dorney soon, it's been years since I was there.

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:31 am

Rich, I just gotta say what an awesome job you did with this TR! This has been a particular crappy morning, but seeing these pictures again makes me laugh out loud! Rumor has it that you will be in town for R&E paaaty. Sorry, party.

Should be a fun weekend. Can't wait for October!

Again, realy great work! :b :br

Hot Potato!

Postby sfne2005 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:40 pm

Thanks Guy! :b Needless to say, I got the inspiration from you and your "weird crazy fetishes"....weird in a good way, I think ;) Just hope I didn't steal the idea before you could do something like this. And yes, going to CA from the 16th to the 20th! See you soon, and don't go skipping tolls!
Image[/url]

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:07 pm

We only have one toll road here in the southland. It's way down south, just north of San Juan Capisrano. You don't pay tolls in the way that the east coast does. You just have the DMV bill you monthly for it according to your liscense plate #. It videotapes you as you pass onto it. I believe you can buy a monthly pass as well.

Anyway, let me know what your agenda is. As of now, I am free on the 18th and the 20th as well as the 19th. However, I think the 19th is pretty well planned out at this point.

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Will_Holder » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:59 pm

HAHA! That's freakin awesome. I totally forgot we interview Kim Possible on "In the Loop". Great stuff. You should have said "hello" real quick.
Will Holder - Co-Host of "In The Loop"
El Toro makes my ass come out of the seat.

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:10 pm

We tried several times. You guys were busy with interviews and we didn't want to interrupt.

We gave you all a couple of shout outs though. :br :b

Previous

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive