TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR - Mr. Yeti's Everest trip report

Dr Freeze

"Hello, my name is Mr. Yeti (just call me Yeti) - welcome to my trip report!"

"This was the line just to get into Asia around noon on Saturday (the 28th) for the pass-holder preview."

"Here is just *part* of the line for Everest."

"here's the drop"

"These are some of the statues they have made for me:"

"This one is my favorite"

"That's right, biatch, beware of me."

"...or else this is what might happen to you"

"Look at the detail they put into the hand carvings for my shrine. Have you had a shrine like this built for you? Didn't think so."

"So techincally I'm not tall enough, but since this whole ride is kinda based on me, they make an exception."

"This is the train you will take."

"Disney has a strict NO DANCING policy."

"gotta love the train."

"Lift Hill time! I can see Tower of Terror from here!"

"And now we're off. Slow start at first..."

"Uh-oh. Look what I did to the track!"

"Time to reverse and get out of here.... yea, that guy behind me is kinda weird."

"I'm being all badass and messing up more track."

"Now going forward again, here is the drop."

"Lots of G-force at the bottom."

"Helix time!"

"...still in the Helix..."

"Well I'm not going to show you the end of the ride, but I'll tell you, I look pretty cool. So that's all for now. Maybe I'll see some of you in April!"

- Bret "and Mr. Yeti" Pritchett

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great TR Mr.Y

I find it interesting to note now, that Disney may have a "new problem" in it's designing paws, heh heh.

That being (see pic below) the sudden "exposed parts" of work areas (and it looks like an escape staircase there, hmmm?) behind the riders that is now being so ably photographed by such lumineries as Mr.Y there.

82.jpg.a8a9be357ae0fae9a61aa05f80750dbc.jpg

All of the left-hand corner there. Hmmm. Nice backpeak look, uh huh...

Mr. Yeti's Cousin Sasquatch is intensely jealous because Yeti has his own ride.

Grr! Sasquatch tear up Matterhorn track! Make own ride! Make Disney cough up money to build ride at DCA! Growl! Grr!

I find it interesting to note now, that Disney may have a "new problem" in it's designing paws, heh heh.

That being (see pic below) the sudden "exposed parts" of work areas (and it looks like an escape staircase there, hmmm?) behind the riders that is now being so ably photographed by such lumineries as Mr.Y there.

Yea, the biggest problem with that is anyone who turns around can easily see it. It's not hard to spot. And considering that is a point where the train is held (waiting for the track to switch), probably half the people look around while they sit there. It just seems like the could have built up the "snow terrain" in between the staircase and the view of the train.

LOL. Good nice little report. So how much did Mr. Yeti cost?

Mr. Yeti says:

"I'm not sure what you mean by "how much do I cost?" - I'm not some sort of hooker. However if you are interested in the miniature furry replicas Disney has made of myself, than $16 is your answer.

Haha, awesome

Oh man, those little toy replicas are what the REAL animatronic yeti should have looked like!

Complete with creepy "Domo Kun" mouth and "I just smoked something strong" eyes

Great set of photos! I swear every time someone posts a trip report of this ride there's a part of the village area I've never seen before. It must be huge.