TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[Photo Tr] Disneyland Parijs 18,19,20 November 05.

I went to Disneyland Paris for the 10th time two weeks ago, yeah it is my favorite park.

The second day, Saturday there was very much fog in the resort, you can see that in some pictures.

Rock 'n Rollercoaster (my favorite coaster) was still as great, as when I have rode it for the first time (in April this year ), twice we rode it frontseat and that is really great!

Space Mountain was a bit rough but not a bad coaster, but the launch was not so fast as Rnrc.

Indiana Jones its looping was forcefull but the rest of the ride was not so really special, and it was a short ride.

Well, cause I am not so good in typing a whole Tr in English, I just post the pictures.

Enjoy.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pictures Jimmy... Altijd leuk om andere Belgen met een liefde voor Disney tegen te komen (always fun to meet other Belgium Disney fans)...

Do you visit our website too... (sorry but I had to ask)

www.dlp.info

Share your picture on our forum too... Many Belgiums and Holland people there too....

Thanks for putting those up... I so want to go to DLRP right now....

I love this one...

Awesome pictures Jimmy... Altijd leuk om andere Belgen met een liefde voor Disney tegen te komen (always fun to meet other Belgium Disney fans)...

Do you visit our website too... (sorry but I had to ask)

www.dlp.info

Share your picture on our forum too... Many Belgiums and Holland people there too....

Indeed, it is always great to meet other disney fans.

I know your website, I am regular visitor of the site, great site!

I'll put the pictures on the forum there too.

Thanks for the great reactions everyone.

Man your pics make me really want to go there... Anyone know what style of ToT Paris is gonna get?(Actually has it been announced yet? Everyone knows it is coming if the parks stay in business) Are all the new ones gonna be like the Cali one? If so I'm bummed because I thought the whole transition thing really added to the Florida one.

^ No, I have heard aboslutely nothing about how a storyline (if any) would be used for DLP's Tower of Terror. And that goes for the 'look' of the building too.

All very hush hush. Not a peep from anybody? :shock:

Hey, that's nice for a change! An actual 'mystery' to go with the building of this one. Great, heh heh! Seriously, I bet they'll eventually do a press release when everything looks more visual (and taller) of it all. Maybe next spring, in fact.

Nice to think it might actually have a totally different look to it, tho. Wouldn't that be great?

We had the same fog over here around that time, it was pretty creepy. DLP is pretty all year round but it looks even more so with the Christmas decorations up. Might be going back in February. Nice photos.

The fog was really bad as I remember! My taxi home from Sale Metro station one night couldn't see 10 metres infront of the car!

I miss DLP so much. When I went in July it was amazing and I'd love to go at Christmas or anytime really! It's possible in a day trip aswell..

Great photos! Did you see the life-size California castle whilst on the Casey Jr ride?

Beautiful TR there to DLPR.

I love it that they've put back the blue lights in the Adventureland entrance way. We missed seeing them last year.

I can't wait to go back in 2007. New stuff at the Studios, some new stuff at the main Disneyland park. Yes!

Thanks for sharing.

Hey on my god i was in DL paris the tuesday and thursday before you were there on the friday and sat(we flew home the fri).Thats mad.

Some construction going on in MGM, hoping it will be ToT but heard somewhere, i think here actually, it was going to be some finding nemo ride.Should have got some pics of it really!