TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Cedar Point and Put-In-Bay Weekend

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wally,

That picture of me... wow! It's weird actually seeing a picture of what I look like in costume.

Nice meeting you guys!

holy crap you look effing scary o.O

edit for clarification to anyone reading: i'm allowed to make fun of him because he is my ex! i'm not just being unnecessarily mean

Wally,

That picture of me... wow! It's weird actually seeing a picture of what I look like in costume.

Nice meeting you guys!

Does anyone else see a frightening resemblence to Moe from the Doodlebops?

http://www.doodlebops.com/Characters/moe.html

Or do I just watch too much children's television?

Really, it was great to meet you, we had a blast. That Fright Zone was pretty fun. I actually screamed out loud a of couple times.

Oh my gosh!! Wally loves Graeters! Not only my favorite, but was my first job as well. They sell it at PKI now, you know, and they are building a Mega-Graeters one mile south (right by Carrabas) of PKI, for which I am MOST excited!

When did they change MF to a 48" height requirement??? It was 52 or more when we were last there ('02). That's awesome because that would mean that Sammi could ride next summer if we got up there.

Those DAMN SWANS..... they almost caused me to R.I.P. back in 2002. I decided to take Samantha on them (she was only 4, so of no use to me to pedal) alone. I thought I was never going to get around that damn lake. It was awful!

Looks like a lot of fun (although Karen looks really cold in that one picture). We've always talked about going up for HalloWeekends, but never have.

Shari "And PiB looks like fun too!" Shoufler

Trust me... if you were my kid, I would of felt the same way. You should of told your folks to join us.

Just "folk". My mom drove us to CP for the day... came back to pick us up around 9:00.

She's not that big a people person... no offense, but the description "drinks a lot of beer" isn't that appealing to a mother.

"But Mom! He drinks responsibly! Honest!"

Oh my gosh!! Wally loves Graeters! Not only my favorite, but was my first job as well. They sell it at PKI now, you know, and they are building a Mega-Graeters one mile south (right by Carrabas) of PKI, for which I am MOST excited!

All the more reason to visit PKI next year. Coney's and Graeters! I'll be in heaven

All the more reason to visit PKI next year. Coney's and Graeters! I'll be in heaven

That would be great! Did you also know we have the only Hoffbrau House in the US??? It's just across the river in Newport, KY, where they've built a new entertainment district.

Bring Gavin.... Sammi and I would be happy to entertain him in "Nick Universe" while you and Karen hit the big rides!

Shari

That would be great! Did you also know we have the only Hoffbrau House in the US??? It's just across the river in Newport, KY, where they've built a new entertainment district.

Bring Gavin.... Sammi and I would be happy to entertain him in "Nick Universe" while you and Karen hit the big rides!

Shari

May 29 Paramount’s Kings Island

May 30 Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom or Indiana Beach

May 31 Holiday World

June 1 Cedar Point

June 2 Cedar Point

June 3 Geauga Lake

June 4 Put-In-Bay

We'll see you next year!

Wally, they were serving beer in red buckets? How many ounces is that? I thought they where cleaning the lines out in that photo. Thanks for the Great PTR.

It was like 2 pitchers worth. For $20 bucks, you really can't go wrong. Well... that is if you haven't already had a couple pitchers prior. Then you'd probably just get sick... like Karen did.