TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Sfgam Photo:TR

Since I had a 4 1/2 day weekend, we (my two cousins, my aunt, and my mom) decided to go to Fright Fest! I expected it to be really crowded, but it really wasn't too bad. It was kind of chilly though! Each day we went for a few hours, then went to Gurnee Mills to go shopping, then back to the park for the rest of the night.

Believe it or not, we only rode two different coasters; Viper and Raging Bull. We went on Viper around four times and Raging Bull six times. We went to the "Love at First Fright" show. It was pretty good and made me laugh a few times. We also went on Superstition which was a roller coaster simulator ride. It was better than the space shuttle one they normally have! We also walked through Necropolis. I love it when people get scared. It's hilarious. It's entertainment without having to ride a coaster!

Anyways, enough of the typing! Most people don't read it anyway!! Now for the pictures!!

Edit: We also ate at UNO'S Pizzeria which is amazing. I decided not to upload my pics from there. I wasn't sure if you were interested in seeing my three empty glasses of mango ice tea! Also, if you go to Steak'n Shake, you MUST get the Caramel Apple milkshake!! It is amazing!!! I also added a few more pictures.

101_1641.JPG.9ba635dc2279d9ed45e3f9405f3c9141.JPG

Basically, this picture is messed up. It's supposed to look like it's on fire and people are stuck up there. But my pictures looks like it just blew up!

101_1596.JPG.41df7465db971d403977b05bf22950c5.JPG

My mom and I.

101_1604.JPG.772db4411cf4c4f658216759c151422f.JPG

A UFO landed in Hometown Square!!

101_1670.JPG.7743822de3d30b4d650d1b445b36f6e6.JPG

Viper again.

000_0137.JPG.2c2a669e9ceb4e2a1ed6becaa1814f4a.JPG

Raging Bull again! (I think this picture looks fake!)

000_0135.JPG.a3556fe8bc374cca8141c2c27a801377.JPG

Raging Bull!!

000_0128a.JPG.d9c7b67f7202f459b2350503ee0c2bf8.JPG

Photo opportunity!

000_0125.JPG.9e45cecbcd2b8bde9e7d9f83ee32c00d.JPG

Pool of blood!

000_0141.JPG.da1860a491d8a56bcacd6c4b09c15213.JPG

Me on Viper! (You can figure out which one is me!.)

101_1611.JPG.5c5af879c90839ac23257156c95b874c.JPG

Southwest SCARE-itory!

Edited by coasterfreak11

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics, glad you had fun! Ok, I really have to go. ttyl Matt!

EDIT: Sorry the above message was so brief, but as you know, I was in a hurry! I will add to it: Also, ok I actualy don't have any more comments, but i will talk you later, no, I am actualy talking to you now! So... thats it.

Edited by SonOfBeastSucks

Nice photo TR. Glad to hear that you had a good time. Also nice to see that it was dry in the Chicagoland area. It was MISERABLE on the east coast for PPP. Be happy you stayed home and got a nice visit to a SF park. Those people at SFGAdv just wouldn't let us in!

-Zach

Great Photo:TR. The pool of blood is awesome. I really need to get out and experience more parks around halloween. The only one I've ever been to is SFKK and I must say it was less than stellar. What they had and did was neat, but overall wasn't much. The major highlight is the enclosed bumper cars.

• 2 weeks later...

Great pics, glad you had fun. I was there on the 14th, we hit all the coasters (except the usual suspect, Deja Vu) in less than 2 hours. Raging Bull, front seat at dark....fantastic!

At 30, I'm pretty sure I've stopped growing.....Demon tore me up. I had bruised shoulders from the retraints and bruises on my knees from banging into the seat back in front of me. That was my first SLC ever...20 odd years ago, ah the memories.

I was thinking the same thing. Demon was made my Arrow.

My bad....I must of had a major brain fart when I was typing that. Lesson to the kiddies, multi-tasking....very bad. Pay attention to what you're doing!

The Demon is certainly not Suspended, although my arms usually are after I ride....on account of them being knocked out of their sockets.

Fingers must keep up with brain while typing......

haha we have the good demon!

Seriously, this last time I left with bruised shoulders and knees. I kept trying to slouch to get away from the restraints, which led to my knees knocking into the seat in front of me.

Oh well, it was nice to see them get some of theming back like it was when I was a kid. I miss the red pools of "lava" and the fountains that sprayed you as you went through the corkscrew.