Fri May 20, 2005 12:34 am
Since the roller coaster forum has grown so big I have decided to archive some of the best Photo TR's that have been posted to that forum into one area so that it will be easier to search for Photo TR's.
Here are some of the guidelines to follow if you want your Photo TR's to be added to the archive:
- The Photo TR should include at least 10 t o 20 decent photos.
- If it doesn't have at least 10 decent photos, it should include something VERY unique.
- Once a Photo TR gets to be about a month old, or is no longer getting traffic, it will be moved to the archive.
- Photos MUST be uploaded to TPR's server using the "attach photo" tool. The problem with archiving Photo TR's where people have linked to photos hosted on other sites (photobucket, etc) is that if those photos are deleted, they apper here as little red X's. Photos that are uploaded to TPR's server via the "Add Photo" button in the posting box are here forever!
The most important rule about this forum:
- This forum is for archive purposes ONLY. Users will not be able to start a thread or reply to a thread in this forum. Another reason why I will only move a thread into the archive after there is no traffic on it for a while.
If there is a Photo TR that you would like to start a conversation about again, please post it in the normal roller coaster forum.
Hopefully, this will make it easier to search for park and roller coaster photos without having too many forums to dilute the focus of the convesation.
I hope you guys like the idea of archiving all those awesome Photo TR's!
Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:01 pm
Photo TR Archive has been updated through January 2007.