TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

European Trip: Photo's from Denmark

Dane

Hello Everyone,

It has been a long time since Robb and Elissa have visited Denmark, to experience Tivoli and Bakken. But I have finally gotten my photos developed (I don't have a digital camara ). But I have decided that I would like to share my photos with anyone that would be interested.

On the day that Robb and Elissa were to visit Denmark I decieded that it would be a good idea to meet up with them, and be there own personal tour guide 8) (Because I have lived in the US for 12 years but I am born Danish, so I know both languages). I contacted Robb and agreed on a time and place that we can meet up on.

When the day came, I waited for them at the main enterance at Tivoli. But they were no where to be seen. But luckly something inside the park caught my attention and I happen to notice Robb, Elissa and gang inside the park. Luckly, I had my season pass on me and I managed to catch up with them and introduce myself.

As it happed to be, Robb and Elissa had arranged a PR-tour of the park and we were guided around the park by the PR represenative. First stop on the tour was the newly constructed B&M, "Dæmonen", on which they got some on-ride footage. Thereafter, we got a tour of Rutschebanen (the wooden coaster) inside and out.

Robb and Elissa decided that they wanted to go to Bakken next and come back to Tivoli later. Being a train enthusiast also, I recomended that the fastest and quickest way to go to Bakken, was to go by a short 15-min train ride, by car the trip takes twice as much time. When we arrived we tried out some coasters, and we met up with some people from themeparkdenmark.dk. After a couple of fun packed hours there we returned to Tivoli and hit a couple of rides before supper time. For supper we had Italian (Elissa's choice, obviously ) and thereafter we decided to part, as Robb, Elissa and gang had to drive to there hotel which was 35 mile drive outside Copenhagen.

As with any trip report I have some pics, hope you all like them.

Thanks,

Dane

ThemeParkReviewPic10b.JPG.908cf2d3889ddca10771fcc413f95a65.JPG

Bakken: Robb waving "Hi" as Robb and Elissa arrive at the station.

ThemeParkReviewPic09b.JPG.adb2667e016eed0d10a4578c6b4e40f5.JPG

Bakken: Elissa is screaming in joy as Robb is trying to get all the knots out of his camra wire...

ThemeParkReviewpic08b.JPG.22ebf2752b7dd360b8ae3fd1a41afb61.JPG

Bakken: Robb waving goodbye to the ride-op as they are about to get a kiddy credit.

ThemeParkReviewPic07b.JPG.e9f01633dd9213b527f6a71355ad3afe.JPG

Tivoli: This is almost scary...

ThemeParkReviewpic06b.JPG.fa2ff55001d63ea68a395ee9af3bba63.JPG

Tivoli: Robb getting out of the train in a hurry. (Sorry, no better caption)

ThemeParkReviewPic05b.JPG.3b9205dd526fd8392e284c7518947ecf.JPG

Tivoli: Robb sitting in the back seat of the train.

ThemeParkReviewPic04b.JPG.007cdc9b4a7235583ac9aa9d04a70ad4.JPG

Tivoli: Camras Everybody, the train is coming!

ThemeParkReviewPic03b.JPG.8f72a525007e0acf64cda173de4998ea.JPG

Tivoli: The interested Robb look...

ThemeParkReviewPic02b.JPG.de946699d1d065a916124be9c7072211.JPG

Tivoli: Walking around inside the coaster. Ohhh, ahhh, amazing!

ThemeParkReviewPic01b.JPG.ca83a130bcbeabc1de62fd6e5872dd4b.JPG

Tivoli: Here we are inside Rutschebanen, looking at the lift motor, cool!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images