The Official "TPR In Europe" Ongoing TR Thread.

Daily reports and photos from our trip!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Just Me

Postby DutchCoasterFan » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:33 am

Glad you are home safely, only a bit unlucky with the messed up flight. I can´t wait until the big site update!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby CoasterCrazy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:58 am

Glad to hear that you guys made it home safe. It was fun reading all the TR's and looking at the pictures.

I'm looking forward to the big update and I'm also looking forward to the DVD!:)

Fabulously FIERCE!

Postby DenDen » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:26 am

Gee, this was like a soap-opera addiction. I swear, you guys should have a TV show. Thanks for entertaining us for 3 weeks. :) Looking forward to the extended updates!

DenDen "will miss the daily antics".

Spinach plus Tuna makes the taste of the paste!

Postby Reality15 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:55 am

This is going to be one hell of a DVD, one everyone will have to buy. :D

¡Vamos a Seis Banderas!

Postby pvcoasterguy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:49 pm

Those TR's were awesome! Thanks for posting them! The boat jump thing of doom looks really fun, and so do those Intamin Plug-n-Plays.

I'm going to be heading across the pond to England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland on Saturday (Jul. 9) and coming back the 28th. But, I'm not visiting any parks, just doing some of the other attractions. I'll be sure and post a TR for it!

Keeper Of The Carnivorous Bees!

Postby Meteornotes » Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:51 pm

I'll be posting my own TRs and photos at some point (Mary took about 1800 pictures!), but I just wanted to say that Mary and I had an AWESOME time on the Europe trip. Almost all of the parks were great, and I now have new #1 wood and steel coasters (Balder and Expedition GeForce, of course!).

Thanks to Robb & Elissa for organizing all of this, and for putting up with us on the trip. And to Dan and Joey for putting up with us too. Really, you couldn't think of a better group of people to spend three weeks with. And all those people that came out to the parks to hang out with us were cool too. I suck at remembering names, so I can't name people individually, but we both enjoyed talking to you all and learning more about the parks and places we were visiting.

We came home to a house full of cranky animals (though they seem to have been well fed in our absence, so I'm not sure what they were complaining about!), a giant box full of mail, and no interest in eating at McDonald's any time soon... :P

Thanks again everyone!

dt

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:54 pm

^PLEASE post the POV of your fall!

Anyways...Dave summed it up pretty well. It was a great trip with some great coasters, but most importantly it was done with great people.

I'll have TR's and photos later on too.

A big thank you to Robb & Elissa for organizing it, and also to Dan, Dave, and Mer for being cool. A big thank you also goes out to all the people we met who showed us around, gave us tips, having fun, and so on, and so on.

-Joey "I miss our German chicks" Mandel

Not Everyone In Germany Wears Lederhosen and Eats Sauerkraut

Postby Hattuchili » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:35 am

Hey Dave and Joey,
glad to here you are safe back home! I really enjoyed the 3 days with you guys.

- Dave, I can not wait to see your own photo TR! Can you please sent me Mary´s mail? Because I lost it! No McDonald´s? I can not understand why! :lol:

- Joey, maybe you will meet some German girls again! I have seen your "Cocktail" picture from the Redwood Bar! I hope that was as goof as the evening at the Dragon Bar! However, I have the mail from one of the chicks, if you want I can sent it to you! :wink:

--Sören
--> from good old Germany and back in Orlando!

I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.

Postby moinab » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:28 am

DenDen wrote:Gee, this was like a soap-opera addiction. I swear, you guys should have a TV show. Thanks for entertaining us for 3 weeks. :) Looking forward to the extended updates!

DenDen "will miss the daily antics".

I totally agree! I'm having withdrawls. :(

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby zilliboy » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:34 pm

i'm counting down for the dvd

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive