TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Walibi Belgium

Tripreport Walibi Belgium – Monday 16 May 2005

Wilco – Charon – Robert – Mark – Micha

And this time we went to Wavre. Wilco picked up Robert up first, at his home. Robert , Wilco and the car a ´one´ . Then to Almere to pick up Charon and the last stop was Utrecht around 9 AM to make the group complete with Mark and myself. We only took the wrong direction one time at our way to Walibi Belgium

Almost everybody has a Star Parks seasonpass but Mark hasn´t so he shows his ticket. I was busy with filming so Mark took 50% of the pictures in this tripreport.

Yes . . . We´ve made it

Robert and a window . . .

The weather was good!

The line was [ to ] long.

I think the Weerwolf is ´ok´, but nothing more!

Charon is having a good time!

The lay out is nice!

This one we skipped, the line was to long at that moment.

This one was skipped also with the same reason.

At your way to the Challenge Of Tutankhamon youcan find some photo points for some beautifull pictures. The park was green and clean!

Challenge Of Tutankhamon, good theming and a good ride. My score, don´t wanna talk about it

A oldie, Turbine, but a good one!

A Vekoma madhouse, I really didn´t get the story.

That we are gonna do after the snacking.

Charon, [ almost ] always smiling on pictures.

While te rest was eating I decided to make some Cobra pictures, we didn´t ride it because it really isn´t worth waiting.

Robert really was soaked after the Radja River.

Vampire!

A round in the Giant Wheel to make some pictures.

Many people had the same idea, visit the park . . .

The ´gang´:p

This time, at the end of the day, we could do Calataminy Mine and Dalton Terror . . . the waiting lines were gone!

Mark and myself in the Dalton Terror.

Wanted:

At our way out we passed the Flashback.

Scary fish!

Lucky Luke.

Time to go home again . . .

The proof, Robert does fit in the trunk of a Audi A6!

The regular ´after a park day food´

It was a super trip, thanks everybody!

See you next time in Holiday Park!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics. Walibi Belgium may not have the best rides, but it seems like a very nice park. Do you know whats happening to Tornado? Will they take it down or will it just be standing there rotting away?

Great TR!!!

McDrive! I hope that's near the park!

I can't believe how busy the park was, at least you guys made the most of it and had a great time!

Elissa "be there in like 10 days!" Alvey

Great pics. Walibi Belgium may not have the best rides, but it seems like a very nice park. Do you know whats happening to Tornado? Will they take it down or will it just be standing there rotting away?

I think it will be the last one :shock: It really is a waste! It still is a classical coaster I think . . . .

With Turbine & Tutankhamon they have two nice rides, but you are right . . . all the others things are some kind of standard. It was my firts time and I really was suprised that it is a nice park indeed.

And no, that McDrive wasn´t nearby the park. We eat in Holland. But it doens´t matter where you come from, wich direction . . there is laways a McDonalds close to the route 8) * Yes *

This was Six Flags Belgium before, correct?

Walibi -> Six Flags -> Walibi Six Flags improved the park ALOT though.

looks like a fun park, even though it's near a McDonald's.

It isn't...only Pizza Hut and Quick. 8)

Thnx for the positive reactions, if there is intrest I could post a tripreport from Heide Park [19 March].

European tripreports are always good on an American forum. 8)

aaaah I'm on Themeparkreview! Yeah Walibi Belgium was great. It's sad CoT has so many object missing the last few months. Fortunatly it was all working at our visit. Turbine has a fantastic launch. Although it doesn't seems it's such a thrill at first sight, it proves you wrong within 3 seconds.