Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:25 pm
Score! Gotta love random guess that end up being correct!
Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:15 pm
Not only did I enter this last round less than an hour after it posted, and triple checked all the reports, I still totally missed that damn picture!
Now I know how everyone feels when they miss the find the ducky answers.
Congrats to the winners even though some of my other picks look more like a whale than that one lol.
Peace, Big Mike
Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:52 pm
It seems Jimmybo's VIP experience has been spreading like a whore with too much time on her hands. (Think about it.)
But not to the Big Mike.
Guy "Proud owner of an 8.5X11 glossy of Jimmybo's A$$." Koepp
Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:02 pm
Guy T. Koepp wrote:Guy "Proud owner of an 8.5X11 glossy of Jimmybo's A$$." Koepp
I kinda figured that it would be wallet size so that you can keep it next to yours!!
Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:11 pm
With an 8.5x11 glossy, I can scan it and make as many copies as I want.
Guy "Cause a$$e$ rock!" Koepp
Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:13 pm
Damn right I am jealous lol
How do we know for a fact that the picture I chose did not have a whale in it too???
When I match them up, it looks like the same black blob!
I got ripped off dude!
Grrrrr, I hate losing!
Peace, Big Mike
Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:51 pm
Maybe your picture did have a whale Mike, but remember...I said whoever PMed me first and Guy beat you to it with the correct answer. Sorry buddy.
Maybe I will give you the hookups of my VIP status when you visit the West Coast some time in the future to make up for it.
Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:00 pm
Guy T. Koepp wrote:
I have submitted my answer!
Now gimme tha cashish!
Guy Posted this at 7am the day AFTER I PMed you!
I call shananigans!
Peace, Big Mike
Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:44 am
I'll call shenanigans too then. I still say there's a whale in my pic too. lol
Jimmy, since you were interested, and don't mind a bit of thread hijacking, here's some that I'm pretty familiar with. If I ever find some of my personal pics of the interiors, maybe I'll post those too one day. Enjoy.
- The captain of this one presented me with an opportunity two months before my wedding: ship out with us to stay in Monaco for a year...or get married. I chose the latter. And no, don't regret it.
- LittleSis175' tpr.jpg (150.24 KiB) Viewed 5547 times
- This was known around the yachting community of South Florida as the "permanent party cruise." It *might* have something to do with the former captain's drug problem, but I can't be too sure.
- Alteza135' tpr.jpg (410.57 KiB) Viewed 5547 times
- This one was featured in the movie Strip Tease with Demi Moore (it was named "Big Sugar" in the movie). By 1999's prices, a week with 11 of your closest friends would run you about $80,000.
- BigEagle172' tpr.jpg (462.21 KiB) Viewed 5547 times
- This yacht's name was IZANAMI. Spell that backwards and break it into 3 words. The owner was German, and the crew was all blondeheaded with blue/green eyes. I'm NOT making that up, either.
- Izanami192'.jpg (18.61 KiB) Viewed 5547 times
- Octopussy. The name alone makes this yacht kiss a$$. At the time I was around it, it was the fastest megayacht on the planet. A 143' bada$$ that could do 40 knots and throw up a 20 foot rooster tail. Seeing this thing haul off the coast was frickin' awesome. When they cranked up the engines at the dock, they warned any smaller vessel behind them to secure themselves to the dock, or be blown away. Three jet engines will do that.
- Octopussy143'.jpg (62.39 KiB) Viewed 5547 times
- My personal favorite. "Limitless" a 315' monster. Yep, that's longer than a football field! The crew quarters on this thing are probably nicer than most of our homes.
- Limitless315' tpr.jpg (164.3 KiB) Viewed 5547 times
- Anyone who's ever bought anything from Victoria's Secret helped build this bad boy. The captain told me it cost about 50 million. The owner, Leslie Wexner, is super secretive. He would disembark by tender before the yacht would come into port. Also, the yacht's interior has never been photographed (although I tried), and the entire deck has a super sensitive touch-activated alarm system. If you step onboard univited at night, you're toast.
- Ship+Photo+Limitless+316'+Lurssen.jpg (37.93 KiB) Viewed 5547 times
- You can kind of make it out, but below the aft deck, on either side, there's a garage door where the portholes are. They lift up to reveal two beautiful 38' classic wooden tenders. The transom (back end of the yacht) also folds out for skeet shooting, and has a nice wet bar back there too.
- Ship+Photo+Limitless2.jpg (49.86 KiB) Viewed 5547 times
- And then there's Paul Allen's (Microsoft, etc.) first megayacht. He had his own private recording studio on board, as well as a huge movie theater. And for the Trekkies out there, he bought the original captain's chair from the first Star Trek tv show, and had it installed in his next megayacht. I missed a flight on this chopper because I got caught up in stupid Ft. Lauderdale traffic! Grrr.
- Medusa199'.jpg (144.49 KiB) Viewed 5546 times
Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:14 am
^ & ^^ What you two call shenanigans, I call a keen eye for detail. I had some of my friends over at the Pentagon zoom in and detail the anomaly that I picked out as being a whale. Low and behold! It was just that.
- A whale!
- Fat chick in bikini.jpg (141.64 KiB) Viewed 5524 times
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.