JimmyBo and Family Cruise Over New Years

Final Round of Game on Page 3!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
I love donkeys more than me.

Postby RaptorBoyASU » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:45 am

Wow, between this update and R&E's, I am feeling the need to go on another cruise.

We had 2nd seating at dinner on the last cruise, and it came in very handy on formal night. I had 4 or 5 lobster tails.

Oh, and when did the HRC in Phoenix close. I went to the grand opening of that one when I was at ASU to see Sugar Ray perform live (wasn't very good either). Sad that it failed so quickly.......

WDW Monorail Fanatic

Postby BeemerBoy » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:08 am

Jimmy, is there any chance you got a closer pic of this yacht, or noticed the name of it? There was a time when I worked on these and could match 'em to their owners.

And like everyone has stated, awesome report! Looks like a ton of fun was had by all.
yacht.jpg
This one looks to be about 200-230ft. And yeah, the chopper is straight pimpin'. Definitely the ultimate billionaire's toy.
Displaying "Online Enthusiast Morality" since 2006, with 99.9% more sarcasm.

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby dj snow » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:21 pm

RaptorBoyASU wrote:Oh, and when did the HRC in Phoenix close.

It's still open. I think he was talking about one in Tucson.

(Please Note: I have never been inside the Hard Rock Cafe in Phoenix; I merely observed it from a Metro train a couple weeks ago.)

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:30 am

Did a game of Family Fued break out after you took the pictures around the piano?

Glad you had a great New Year's Trip with the family.
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Mr. October

Postby JimmyBo » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:19 pm

BeemerBoy, Sorry but I do not have a closer picture of that yacht. All I have to say is that is was amazing and our tender went right by it but all I could do was watch it an amazement rather than take a picture.

Here's some guesses so far and everyone is completely off of Jeff height by at least 2 inches.

BeemerBoy 6' 8 1/3"
OldJJman 6' 7"
Guy T. Koepp 6' 6"
Big Mike 6' 6"
the ghost 6' 4"

Since only 5 people have guessed (and even though they are all wrong) that means that they all move onto the next round of questions. If someone PM's me Jeff's correct height then they get a special something from JimmyBo and Friends! This will be the final and last round but there are 2 questions!

Final Round of the game.
Question #1
In the Cabo San Lucas update, I have placed a quote from a movie starring Chevy Chase. State the quote and name the movie it is in. (Hint: It's a Holiday movie)

Question #2
There is one picture in this update where a whale is breaching in the ocean. Locate the picture. (example of answer: Mazatlan update, 20th picture down)

Who ever gets these two questions right is the winner of a load of cash. How much? When we have a winner between these 5 guys you will see how much they win and all those people who didn't play wish that they did.

PM me your answers as soon as you know them!

Good Luck you guys!

JimmyBo

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:55 am

I have submitted my answer!

Now gimme tha cashish! =) :lolr:

Cubs/Colts Fan

Postby spaceace12 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:15 am

I didn't realize there was a game going on.

WDW Monorail Fanatic

Postby BeemerBoy » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:06 am

^ See, folks? This is why it pays to read everything written in someone's trip report. They take the time putting it together for a reason. :wink:

This is the last of the updates and there will be a little game a couple hours after this update so stay tuned

My guess has been submitted, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Displaying "Online Enthusiast Morality" since 2006, with 99.9% more sarcasm.

Mr. October

Postby JimmyBo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Well ladies and gentlemen, we have TWO winners to announce!

First off, thanks to everyone who played in this little game.

First, I had another person PM me a guess on Jeff's height and they were correct so they get some of the prize money. CONGRATS to Anfronee for guessing that Jeff is 6' 11". That is the correct answer and for getting that right you $25! Anfronee, PM me your information and I will send you a check.

Second, the winner of the final round was Guy T. Koepp! Everyone got the answer to question #1 right which was Chevy Chase in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation but Guy was the first one to guess the correct picture where there was a whale breaching in the background. I know it may not seem like one but according to my parents it was a whale and they tried to get more pictures of it.

I posted the picture below for a debate to follow.

For winning this game Guy you $50! That's right ladies and gentlemen...if you played in this game and got Jeff's height correct and the final questions correct you would have won $75. Sucks for everyone that didn't want to participate...maybe next time you should

Guy, PM me your info and I'll send you a check and a picture of my ass

Thanks everyone for playing...until next time.

JimmyBo
427736862308_0_ALB.jpg
Whale in the background behind my mom's head!

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:33 pm

F^@k the money!

:lover: I GET A PICTURE OF JIMMYBO'S A$$!!! :lover:

Guy "2009 is shaping up to be the greatest year ever!' kOEPP

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random