TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I'm really getting tired of donating plasma twice a week. While I'm in college, I don't really have the time to work an actual job. My major is rough and college is a big adjustment. This summer, for once, I'm terribly excited to have a real job.

In honor of the IU/Purdue game tonight here at Assembly Hall, I would just like to recognize that Purdue's Mackey Arena is a much better venue. After all, at Mackey, you don't get those damn banners hanging in your view . Go Hoosiers!

I wish my roommate would clean up his junk. I'm just complaining left and right today.

If it is 23:00 in europe, you can take a supersonic plane to america, there it will be around 1 o' clock. Then when it's 23:00 in America, you can fly back to Europe and it will be around noon then. That way you'll never have to sleep.

Wouter"No i did not drink to much"CC.

If it is 23:00 in europe, you can take a supersonic plane to america, there it will be around 1 o' clock. Then when it's 23:00 in America, you can fly back to Europe and it will be around noon then. That way you'll never have to sleep.

Wouter"No i did not drink to much"CC.

I like your thinking

Is this me, or is this one of the funniest and randomest things Strong Bad Email's have done?

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail125.html

Some easter eggs:

At the end, click on 'pouring' and youll see the poster SBEMAIL! pop up, click on the word 'Dangeresque' on the bottom for a short and funny Dangeresque clip.

Also at the end, hover your mouse over the right side of the Lappy's monitor and youll see yellow text saying ENCORE!, click it and you will again hear the rock opera.

Do those Charmin commercials with the singing cartoon bears in the woods rubbing thier butts with toilet paper disturb anyone else?

"Cha..cha...cha...less is more." GAH!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Can we PLEASE have Mr. Whipple back????

This one time I saw a flamingo attacking a Rabbit.

oh yeah sometimes my friend will say "chya" and I always bug her and go "chya chya chya! CHARMIN!!!" and yes those bears are really disturbing especially when he sits down from whiping and is like "ahh!"

Okay enough of that crap, im watching baby's day out.. woohoo.

-Justin "is that baby going to fall?"

It's supposed to snow during the night (winter sucks).

Tomorrow I have to take my mother's evil kitten to the vet (lap cat, yeah right... the lady that placed that ad was a big fat liar). Please pray I still have 10 fingers and both eyes by the time I am done.

Shari "Oh mom, adopt from a rescue group, there's lots of sweet kittens that need a good home" Shoufler