TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[PC] Dynamite Blaster - Mack mega launch Coaster

Hi there,

Last weekend my 9 years old son asked me if I would like to create some single coaster project together as a sort of joint venture. When we where sleeping in on the saturday and sundays mornings he was working on a coaster design for a Mack Mega Launch Coaster. He showed me his work and it was quite impressive to be honest.

Just if you know what creations has passed the last years it was in the range of 20 inversions and 14G's and everything in between. But this time he kept his calm and came up with only 10 inversions. (he compensated that with explosions) I gave him some tips on the banking in some turns but that was the only modification I spent time on with him. Two afternoons I have been working with him om the landscaping and special effects. Sunday evening he spend his time on editing an onride video with some guidence from me and this is what came out of it.

Coaster by: Supernovae Jr. Theming by: Supernovae & Supernovae Jr.

Enjoy!

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

Here some pictures of the joint venture project:

hrUn66Q.jpg

J8IxCQu.jpg

hpU8exr.jpg

K4bwHMz.jpg

Pk1osWI.jpg

avM9D0S.jpg

zZq7mA5.jpg

HHZ5N69.jpg

u4bf6nP.jpg

Well I hope you like it. I had a lot of fun seeing him getting very creative and working together with him. To hear and see his prospective on a realistic coaster.

This will not be our last joint venture if it's up to me!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic