TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Infinity Mega Coaster [NL2]

loadscreen-BL.jpg

64542447-10156662519003380-4128433980661825536-n.jpg

- Background

Welcome to Infinity, a new source of power. Following the ISON missions into space, research has introduced to us a new energy source. It's clean and renewable, yet incredibly powerful. You have been invited to experience the raw exhiliration of this out of this world innovation. Infinity Mega Coaster draws speed and energy as if from thin air and will show you boundless thrills that never seem to end.

- Design

Infinity Mega Coaster takes inspiration from many multi-launches that are taking Europe by storm ( Taron, Helix, Icon and Taiga). I adored how they turned a traditional coaster layout completely on it's head as you can save the intensity for a crazy fast finale rather than having to work with the lowest speed of the ride.

This ride intertwines in the way The Smiler does, going back and forth through the layout to keep the track within a tight footprint with the second half circling the first, I wanted to keep that concept with this ride to make a real tangle of track you could watch all day. The name originates from the shape of an Ouroboros (or figure 8), as I love this shape in a layout, it's such a traditional coaster shape to a point where the german and dutch word for a coaster means the same thing. I wanted to twist that shape and you'll notice it appearing from various angles across the layout depending on where you stand.

If you want to see more about the layout design process please SEE HERE

Elements

Launch 1

Twist'n'Dive

Air-time Hill

Dive Loop*

Ouroboros Turn (Figure 8)

Air-Time Hill

Zero-G Roll*

Launch 2

Top Hat

Vertical Loop*

Outward Banked Hill

Immelman*

Speed Roll*

Bunny Hop

Finale Helix

*TOTAL INVERSIONS = 5

Thank You

Massive thanks to Andre (CrazyCoaster) for once again saving this ride from getting binned, by breathing the life it needed from my initial concepts. We've been doing this since we were kids, but as we both now are hitting ours 30s, I really hope to keep this going. All 3d modelling credit goes to him <3

Anyway! I hope everyone enjoys the work that has gone into this ride. As time goes on, projects like this get harder and harder, so I hope you can take the time to let me know what you think.

Welcome to Infinity!

DOWNLOAD HERE

[youtu_be]https://youtu.be/n60-6nIeU4A[/youtu_be]

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic