[PLC] Whispering Cliffs

The 2010s
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: [PLC] Whispering Cliffs

Postby thrillseeker4552 » Fri May 31, 2019 8:02 pm

Awesome update!

Ok, but seriously... DUDE! How did you make that Sky Rocket II? It's so incredibly accurate! And since there is no shuttle mode available, how does it even operate?! I am impressed to say the least. Please DM me your secret! lol
Steel: 176 / Wood: 32 / Total: 208
Home Parks: Knott's (when home), Lagoon (at school)
Favorite Coaster: Intimidator 305

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby blk_mamba » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:51 am

So the 2010's have been very good to park

1. Wyvern look like awesome flying coaster. I love the theming. I think the flame flower on the ride thing is more of a six flags move BUT it works great and it is also on the best part ride.

2. Speed demon is excellently made. The Sky Rocket II is the boomerang of the 2010's. I finally rode the one at Busch Gardens and it was awesome. Capacity sucks, but the parks has so many other rides. So it is fine.

3. Werewolf looks awesome, I wish there was a POV. It looks like a Cedar Fair conversion where they keep most of the track.

I am not sure if this is the end of the park. If it is, good job. If it is not, I look forward to the next update.

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby bluestreak » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:33 pm

Very well done! I have to ask, how does your computer handle running such a large park? When my parks start getting about that big the FPS starts to really slow down.
Steel: 150 Wood: 57 Total: 207

Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Postby fraroc » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:56 am

bluestreak wrote:Very well done! I have to ask, how does your computer handle running such a large park? When my parks start getting about that big the FPS starts to really slow down.

TBH because I don't overdo it on the custom scenery, the lag is there but it isn't oppressively bad.

Previous

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness