TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Knotts berry farm recreation pt !

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ,everybody ill will be releasing more planet coaster park walk throughs every 10th ep . in this walkthrough it will show the current state of the park ,and a couple of nice shots i hope guys enjoy it. since im currently in the knotts berry farm recreation series ,every 10th episode I make inside the build series ,there will be a video added to my new playlist ,park walkthroughs .thank you guys for watching and supporting this channel if you wanna see knotts berry farm come alive in planet coaster hit that subscribe button

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

493340_20180213172609_1.thumb.png.6dfd7c03cd3bce99d103ba6a5caa5dbc.png

493340_20180227003136_1.thumb.png.88e697240c89273ed5adf31b258df289.png

493340_20180227003704_1.thumb.png.ea9b2b8a884420cdddf69262c23f1f87.png

493340_20180305185734_1.thumb.png.7e18fa2b177adc28da2bc94c663395f6.png

• 2 weeks later...

in this episode i start working on knotts berry farm, gold trails hotel,this is one of knott's berry farm first building brought into knotts.

it used to serve as an actual hotel , during the late 1800's ,and was one of the knotts berry farm first attraction ,i was struggling to make it look like an actual old building because of planet coaster wall pieces. unfortunately they all look new even the tarshned looking walls in the spook dlc . next video we will be continuing to work on the hotel and make are way knotts main attraction silver bullet[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

hey guys in this episode i continue to work on the gold trails hotel,and i also expand over to the first center plaza and start working on some food stands ,i know im always back in forth with my building, but i get so bored of just working on the same building for to long . were finally getting close to working on silver bullet! which is going to be so fun but a very difficult build due to its location.so farm my knotts berry farm build is coming out so good i cant wait to get to the boardwalk and the calico mine area ! more planet coaster video to come , if u wanna see more videos like this click the subscribe button and dont miss out on any updates on the knotts build[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

hey guys welcome back to the knotts berry farm recreation series ,in this episode i'm working on the indian trails area and this pink building which i'm not sure exactly what its used for ,some one can tell me in the comment section what it is.in the next video i finally get to building silver bullet which took me about 13 hours maybe more ,see you guys in the next video ,and if you haven't already subscribed go ahead and click the subscribe button, to not miss out on any of the videos !

• 4 weeks later...

heres the first test run of silver bullet in my knotts berry farm recreation park , the go carts are not staying it was just an idea to replace the stage coach ride , but instead im going to use the new studio tram ride . im still not 100% happy with this layout so far i really wan the zero g roll to be formed better with that whole off set banking thing but ive never been able to make a proper z g roll , if anybody is extremly good with coaster shaping and would like to help with this ride let me know . i will be back guys with more build episodes soon .thanks for watching and those who havent subscribed please hit that subscribe button to not miss out on any new planet coaster videos [youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]