TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Good Rainy Morning TPR! I had a okay birthday because it was cold, & rainy but I was happy anyways! I have a green watery scenario to show you which you might recognize!

SCR1.BMP

And the RCT Corkscrew Follies Scenario is Swamp Cove with the two dueling prebuilt B&M Inverters that were about to see!

SCR6.BMP

Opened in 1999 near a river valley in Spokane Washington (State) as one of the definite replacements of older parks from the older centuries!

SCR7.BMP

I looked, & took this scenario under the inspiration of Universal Orlando but mostly Island's of Adventure! But also there is more to this park!

SCR10.BMP

Here is the Dueling B&M Inverters that was already built at the beginning of this scenario in which I kept because of Dueling Dragon from IOA!

SCR11.BMP

Named Dueling Robots Dexter & Sinster in 1999 as the World's Only & One of the Kind! I did modify the ride some so It can be popular! Right next to it is a Arrow Pre Selected Wild Mouse named Fungicide in 1999!

SCR12.BMP

On a small island there is a Pre Selected Reverchon Spinning Mouse named Mutant Mouse in 1999, & a B&M Dive Machine made by my own as Space Diver in 1999 as both of these rides look pure fun!

SCR14.BMP

Also another B&M Dueler is an Flying Coaster named Secret Weapon Blaze & Blitz in 2001 which was mostly inspired by a RCT2 Park named Magic Realms Resort! I only did this for fun but guess what Swamp Cove is the only theme park with two dueling B&M Coasters!

SCR17.BMP

And I think you may know what this B&M Launched Sitting Coaster is inspired by???????? It's name is Attack on Mars in 1999 as I built it for my love for Incredible Hulk from IOA!

SCR19.BMP

On a hillside slop is an Custom Premier LIM made by my own as Rocket in 2001, & I hear this ride is intense as a Rocket! DEF LEPPARD ROCKET!!!!!

SCR37.BMP

Around a small square in the middle of a small lake there is an Zierer Tivoli named Green Slime in 1999 as I would ride, also another part is an medium sized lake with a water slide that contains an Mack Powered Train as the Orbit in 1999!

SCR30.BMP

Inside of a tall hill In & Out is a Tall Togo Heartline named Glow Worm as the last final togo coaster built in 1999! Also it glows at night!

SCR24.BMP

Inside a hilly forest area there is a Hidden Mack Terrain Water Coaster named Wasteland Disposal in 2010 as one of the best themed water rides ever built in which I used all sorts of scenery I had! Also it's impossible to see this ride when you're in the park or out of the park!

SCR26.BMP

Just for fun a small S&S inspired by Castaway Cove New Jersey's Gale Force as Blue Wing in 2016!

SCR29.BMP

Around most of the park is a Morgan Custom Out & Back Hyper named Star Blaster in 2004 as one of the longest Hyper Coasters ever built with extreme airtime as you can tell! Also it's inspired by SF Mexico's Superman which at the front has a fun hilly drops before a chainlift then airtime hills! I would love to ride this!

SCR31.BMP

Also from a closed park a few years ago a relocated Vekoma Flying Dutchman came as the Air Force Base in 2007 as this park has two different flying coaster A B&M Flyer, & a Vekoma Laydown Flyer!

SCR36.BMP

Out in the Hills there are two new coasters built a Custom RMC Terrain like Kolmardens Wildfire as The Ooze which was a name I heard long ago in 2014, & a B&M Wing Rider which is a Sitting Coaster named Battery in 2013 inspired by CPs Gate Keeper, & I think both of these rides are two hard choices for me!

SCR41.BMP

On a hilly mountain is a Last Final Arrow Dynamics Mine Train named Meteor Train in 1999 as a terrain at the beginning, & a out & back at the end! Well this park was meant for space theming but it wasnt selected so I used what ever scenery I had to!

Swamp Cove.SV6

Here's the file if you like to take a look!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Hello TPR! How have you been! Me i been so busy with life lately but again i have something very magnificent to show you! Something out in the empty spaces of Swamp Cove has been taken over by two one of worlds most kind of racing coasters in 2020!

SCR1.BMP

Wow the overview of Swamp Cove looks very different!

SCR6.BMP

Wow what is this?

SCR7.BMP

It has really changed! It looks so different than back then!

SCR42.BMP

Hmmm whats this? Some unknown built 4 racing coaster named 4X4! Looks interesting!

SCR48.BMP

Its seems like an Out & Back Hyper Wooden Coaster! Very Fun & interesting!

SCR50.BMP

My my my! Look at this Giant Racing RMC Wooden Hybrid Coaster! It looks so marvelous!

SCR53.BMP

It is named the X5 Rainbow! Wow the world's only of its kind as a long wooden hybrid five tracked dueling coaster with many inversions as the tallest & fastest wooden coaster in the northeast!

SCR55.BMP

X5 Rainbow looks very ultimately exciting that i would so love to ride this! Well actually this was an inspiration from an Youtube RCT Player named Fox Master and i saw his videos and it inspired me and i made one! Well this is the last screen of swamp cove! It has changed with many new rides since its opening in 1999!

Swamp Cove.SV6

Well which one would you ride the 4X4 or X5? Heres the new file to find out!

• 6 months later...

Good Morning TPR How has it been? Well me just going through life and busy some well something at Swamp Cove has changed once again!

SCR4.BMP

Here is the new overlook of Swamp Cove! Looks much more thrilling as it always has been!

SCR5.BMP

Also something has came and go we shall see! But looks much better!

SCR7.BMP

Well we see something else that came along! And theres these two incredible RMC Coasters i showed last year! We know The Ooze is a RMC Terrain but the X5 is a very different RMC as i said a 5 Quintuple Racer with very different RMC Train and many elements as the Worlds only of its kind and the longest and fastest in the northwest! And still Swamp Cove is home to its only two B&M Duelers!

SCR24.BMP

Here is a new built ride which is a very intense Intamin Blitz named Eruption with some scenery that I already had cause I couldnt edit the scenario with the prebuilt coasters!

SCR25.BMP

Looks very fun I would definitely ride! Well there was a Vekoma Flying Dutchman here that was once popular but got relocated to a better amusement park!

SCR38.BMP

Over the Green Lake we have a B&M Hyper taken over as the Tallest at Swamp Cove!

SCR39.BMP

Came over the top in 2010 as the Exposed I guess when something breaks of blows and it spreds! Something I thought of but looks very tall big and exposed!

SCR40.BMP

Inspired by Goliath from SFOG and Shambala from Port Aventura! Looks very extreme I would get on! But not the Longest Tallest or Fastest at the Northwest! But the Tallest at Swamp Cove! But which one would you like or be your favorite at Swamp Cove? The B&M Inverted & Flying Duelers, the 4X4 or X5?

Swamp Cove.SV6

Well we dont know until we get here but if you like to know here is the new file enjoy!

• 3 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have something amazing to show you and Swamp Cove has once again gotten more thrilling since its major opening in 1999 and some improvements have made!

SCR2.BMP

The parks aerial view has completely changed and has always been since 1999 as the most modern thrilling theme park!

SCR5.BMP

The first part of the park the center lake where it first began with its first Coasters Dexter & Sinister Attack on Mars Space Diver Glow Worm then later Secret Weapon Star Blaster & the park expanded since 2004! Where Secret Weapon is the Dueling B&M Flying Coaster a Dueling Mack Water Coaster is Built!

SCR6.BMP

The second expanded part of the park where the river is located & the deep forest woods with hidden scientific coasters! As the World's only Quintriple RMC Hybrid Coaster Rainbow X5 still brings many history to the park! A Dueling Gertslaurer Infinity Coaster has landed over the river & forest!

SCR8.BMP

The park has now changed with bright neon colors as my most third colorful park! And the park glows neon at dark night same with Arid Heights & Oasis of Excitement in Arizona!

SCR13.BMP

The first major coaster Dexter & Sinister as the World's Only Dueling B&M Inverted since it's long running 1999 has received a new paint job but not all of of but the supports look really nice! Now the coaster is like Mustard & Ketchup! Still is a high thrilling coaster in the park!

SCR19.BMP

And here is the World's only Dueling B&M Flying Coaster Secret Weapon with new major paining! Same just supports and looks very neon light colored as it glows at night! Definitely still a thrilling park ride!

SCR27.BMP

And here is the Mack Dueling Water Coaster named Blue Poisonous Pill & Red Chemical Plant as the World's only Tallest Fastest & Longest Dueling Water Coaster in 2021!

SCR30.BMP

Couldn't Make it any more taller or longer cause of bad ratings but i am very glad the way it turned out! But it was hard but fun! Starts off as terrain for the top of a hill then spits & flies over Secret Weapon then travels back to the station with a dueling track then both the blue & red wins! And here is the Gertslaurer Infinity Coaster next to Toxic Exposure & Ooze!

SCR47.BMP

As the one that started it all & then Battling Hercules Hades & Zeus at Vertigo Views the Triple Dueling Infinity Coaster & the Four Chinese Symbols at Coaster Crazy as a Quadtruple Dueling Infinity Coaster! Well this a Dueler named Battling Spaceship VS UFO in 2020 as the most intensive ride in the park as the Spaceship starts off with a loop & UFO starts with a helix then both duel with different kinds of elements as both win with different results at the end! Definitley a worth thrilling ride as the X5 Dexter n Sinister Secret Weapon Star Blaster Ooze and many more thrilling rides as the most thrilling industry amusement park ever built!

Swamp Cove.SV6

Well again here is a new updated file enjoy!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good Afternoon TPR! As I accidently almost posted the wrong screens here last week! Well I decided to work on Swamp Cove again!

SCR1.BMP

Swamp Cove is now packed with all kinds of modern thrill rides since 1999!

SCR5.BMP

Something new around here & very long!

SCR8.BMP

And something very big back here!

SCR15.BMP

Around one half corner of the park from around Eruption Secret Weapon & Star Blaster a custom terrain water slide is built as the Meteor Streak in 2033 as the second longest water slide built! Also the ratings came of very high good the second one i built with very high ratings wow! I might try that again for Geoffrey Gardens I don't know!

SCR27.BMP

And the park returned with a Vekoma Flying Dutchman but with a custom mmade as the new Air Force Base in 2004 as the last vekoma flyer built & only one of the three custom built vekoma flying coasters!

SCR33.BMP

Around under the Exposed Battleships & Ooze! I built a terrain racing water slide which sometimes races poorly but both closely end name Alien Speed Race in 2022!

SCR47.BMP

And the last screen is a inspired mack liseberg helix coaster as the Zoltar as the tallest fastest longest ride in the park! Swamp Cove is now pack with high modern thrill speed dueling & water rides only near Spokane WA!

Swamp Cove.SV6

Here is a last new file enjoy!