[PLC] "Walk on the wild side" Themepark Project [#001]

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Macaroni and Donkey

[PLC] "Walk on the wild side" Themepark Project [#001]

Postby Supernovae » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi there,

About 4 months ago I bought our self a new PC with one reason in mind. The ability to play and start building in Planet Coaster.
And so I started with this first attempt that now is far enough to show the world. It is still work in progress so there are empty eras that will be filled project by project.

The park is called "Walk on the wild side" and it will contain mostly rides, coasters and landscape. To build theming is a step to far at this point. I'm struggling with the controls still at the moment. The first attempts to build coaster station buildings is promising but not the wow effect yet.

So let's go with the flow. Here some pictures of the park at this point of history.

The Swing mill to entertain the kids.

Yes, there is a Merry go round.

A Balloon ride.

Octopus by night

The Circus Loop

The spectacular "Cube"

A overview of the flat ride section of the park

The first coaster operational at the park was the "Walk on the Wild side" coaster. It's an own design and I used the freedom to not copy in the specific elements of a RMC coaster. It only has the looks. The Coaster touches very high vertical and lateral G's (from 6.5 to 3.5) Negative is a nice 1.12 Unless that the ride is popular beyond my expectations. "Walk on the wild side" contains 3 inversions wich I have 2 inversions I don't can categorize to be honest.

Anyway pictures say more so here they come.

"Walk on the wild side" coaster

The station

The brake-run

Redstone mountains and waterfalls

More Redstone mountains and Waterfalls

To finish off here a pov of the coaster with the blueprint link you can find in the comment

Thanks for your attention and your feedback will be appreciated :)
On paper we have the most strongest team you can imagine. It is a pitty we are not playing on paper...

Macaroni and Donkey

Re: [PLC] "Walk on the wild side" Themepark Project [#001]

Postby Supernovae » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Hi there!

As you could see on the horizons of the park pictures and Wotws POV there is more than only the RMC coaster and flat rides allready shown.
The second coaster of the park is the GCI type in Planet Coaster. One of the 2 Wooden coasters available. It has no typical GCI layout or trademarks except for the track type and train. This is also an own designed layout. No inversions for this coaster. It's located also in the Redstone Mountian area of the park.

Here the POV and pictures of the 2nd coaster called "Boulderdash" Enjoy the ride!!! :)

Area view of Wotws and Boulderdash

New flatride added to Boulderdash is the Topspin "Overload"

A shops building across the street of "Overload"

Bouderdash

Boulderdash

Water effect on the Boulderdash coaster

The Station

Bird eye view

Thanks for your time. any feedback will be appreciated :)
On paper we have the most strongest team you can imagine. It is a pitty we are not playing on paper...

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Supernovae » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Hi there all. It is time for update number 3. =)

The "Walk on the wild side" Theme park announces a brand new ride for the new season. It presents "Iron Stomach"
It is the 3 coaster of the park. A Geslauer model Eurofighter. Layout for this coaster is by myself. It contain the typical
over 90 degrees drop element and 5 inversions in a fast ride. I kept out any midcourse brakes to keep the speed in the ride.

It's the first coaster outside of the Redstone area of the park and is located in rough rocky green middle of the park.
Please find the short video of the ride below. :b

The specs:

Some pictures of the new marble of the park.

Thanks again for you're time! More will come soon :)

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Supernovae » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Update number 4:

After working on the landscaping around the coasters it's time to arrange some transportation trough the park. I finished of the 1st quarter of the railway "Iron Horse".
I did shoot a short clip to give you all an idea and a different view of the Redstone area.

Now it is time to think of the less brave or just smaller souls in the park. There has to be a kiddie coaster to recommend all ages in the park.
I can try to make a big story out of it but, it is still a kiddie. So I designed a small but fast kiddie coaster named "Dragon Fury". It is themed
as a dragon hole and some special effects.

Here you find the onride:

And here you can scroll down some pictures =)

Thanks for your attention! =)

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Supernovae » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:23 am

Hi there, I have been working on a promo clip for the park and want to share the result.
I made this clip to give a view of the work done so far and to give a glimp of the future rides that I working on at the moment. The rapid river ride and the T-rex tracked coaster named Predator.

Enjoy your visit =)

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Supernovae » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:11 pm

Hi there all.

Here a photo update of the "Walk on the wild side" Themepark.

First I started with a Rapid River. I extended the railroad and relocated the station for the Old West area.

Added some prehistoric scalleton.

Now known the route of the River Rapid we add a big Coaster over it.

The coaster will be called "Predator". It is a multi inversion T-rex track RMC Coaster.

The first shops are added to the new area.

The Rapid River has a station building

More shops will fill the village.

Total view of the new themed area (still work in progress)

So this is the status at this very moment. Hope to have some time to work on the project around the holidays and bring some more updates soon.
Thanks for your time and any feedback is welcome.
Last edited by Supernovae on Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:47 am.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby thrillseeker4552 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:11 pm

This looks great! I really like the Eurofighter's layout.
Steel: 176 / Wood: 32 / Total: 208
Home Parks: Knott's (when home), Lagoon (at school)
Favorite Coaster: Intimidator 305

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Supernovae » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:25 pm

Thanks Thrillseeker4552 :)

The holidays are over so I spend more time building last days and can now reveal the first part of the "rolling River" site. This ride starts from the station building right in to a small western village street. First you will pass the "Jail"and "Sheriff"station where an explosion will occur near the "jail" what will release the bandits kept held in capture in there.

Then the bandits needed some money to survive and keep on foot.

The rest of the story is to made up still, but the first start is made to this new part of the park.
Now I leave you with the best pictures I have shot of this new part of the park.

Thanks again for your time and attention. :)
Any comment will be appreciated

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby mwoods244 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Really digging the rapids section of the park!

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Supernovae » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:43 pm

Thanks mwoods244,

Time is the most biggest enemy at the moment and the work I have to do on the new area of the park is enormous. For the moment I can show the first part of the Rollin River is sort of finished. Animatronics will be added to front of the tunnel and the small things as crates and barrels need to be put in place still.

Oke here you see the bandit on the left on the rope bridge tower firing a shot.

The fool hits the water tower and indirectly effect the passengers in the raft.

I added a Saloon.

View from tunnel entry side back to station.

At the right side of the tunnel entrance I added the ACME store what will make the village at this side of the Rollin River complete.

So that's about it for this week.
Thanks for your time. :)

Next

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness