My Revisited & Revamped of my Haunted Harbor RCT2!

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

My Revisited & Revamped of my Haunted Harbor RCT2!

Postby historyfreak92 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Good Afternoon TPR! I know i posted this park twice but I had very more ideas i came up with which is like King's Island, Tivoli Gardens, & Dollywood you'll see!

SCR3.BMP
The whole overview of the largest amusement park of houston has completely changed!

SCR6.BMP
In this area there are three new wooden coasters! Looks something familiar doesn't it?

SCR8.BMP
Woah what do we have here?

SCR10.BMP
We have a Texas Cyclone by William Cobb in 1976! Built in the name of Honor of the old long gone Texas Cyclone from Astroworld!

SCR12.BMP
On the forest beach coast two coasters are built over an Launched RMC named Green Python in 2016, & a Family Morgan Coaster named Spiny Orb Spider from 1998! I just had more fun!

SCR28.BMP
I thought I would build me a Mr Twister from the Old Elitch Gardens built in 1964 by John C Allen and I painted it brown!

SCR23.BMP
A Arrow like Tennessee Tornado named Rattlesnake from 1999 is built hiding in the lovely woods! I hear this arrow is pretty smooth!

SCR24.BMP
A B&M Sitdown which was intended to be a Wing Rider which I didn't selected to I just imagined it! Named Camel Spider in 2012 just like Wild Eagle from Dollywood!

SCR26.BMP
A B&M Floorless almost like Dameon from Tivoli Gardens which I made mines longer, & funner! Named Dante's Inferno in 2004!

SCR35.BMP
I was really a fan of SOB of Kings Island so I was inspired to build one! Named Tarantula from 2001 as one of the tallest, scariest, & greatest roller coasters ever built!

SCR37.BMP
I wanted to build me a Beast like Coaster from Kings Island but I couldn't make it longer but 5,000 feet cause ratings didn't go very well so I did my best, & the name of this haunted ride is Black Widow by John C Allen from 1979 as the longest wooden coaster in texas!

SCR39.BMP
I made me a Tornado Coaster from Adventureland Iowa but mine version is Texas Tornado by John C Allen, & man this park has 6 John C Allen Wooden Coasters! I guess this was his favorite park to visit I don't know!

SCR41.BMP
Just a Zierer Family Coaster built over the lake as the Lake Leaper from 1999!

SCR52.BMP
In this section three coasters are built a Reverchon Spinning Mouse named Raging Cajin from 2001, a Gerstlaurer Eurofighter named Imperial Emperor in 2009, & a B&M Hyper that goes what comes around named Monster with Phantom's Revenge inspirations in 2003! I just built this for fun!

SCR60.BMP
A Vekoma Family Suspended named Freedom Flyer from 2014 over the lake with water effects! Sorry I couldn't help it!

SCR44.BMP
Well this is final screen of the whole new rapidly Haunted Harbor showing a Intamin AG Megalite Coaster named Adrenaline Rush from 2019 sorry if I missed any new rides!

haunted_harbor_updated.SV6
Here's the file with the same name but it is different of what I showed you again I'm sorry for showing this park again but of what it is now I am very proud of it!
(2.53 MiB) Not downloaded yet

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

Re: My Revisited & Revamped of my Haunted Harbor RCT2!

Postby historyfreak92 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:31 pm

Hey TPR! I been trying to build a B&M Inverter with 9 inversion just for fun and i keep trying and rebuilding over 30 times and no very high rating results! Im trying to make it like this other inverted coaster look like Euro Star! Any suggestions?

SCR1.BMP
Here's the 9 Inverted B&M Coaster i been working on over 30 times any no good results! Any help?

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness