[RCT2] Arid Heights My Most Colorful Park!

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Bonafide Donkey Expert

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

Re: [RCT2] Arid Heights My Most Colorful Park!

Postby historyfreak92 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:06 pm

Good Afternoon TPR! Sorry to bug you of Arid Heights again! I just added a little twist to it!

SCR1.BMP
Arid Heights has become Arizona's Second Largest Amusement Park with the most coasters, & the only Amusement Park with the most five dueler coasters!

SCR6.BMP
At the far edge of Arid Heights! There is an Intamin AG Shuttle Coaster as a Quad Racer and the final Intamin Shuttle built!

SCR64.BMP
Named Flying Unicorn Blue, Green, Red, & Yellow in 2000 as the final Intamin Shuttle Ever Built, & the second tallest, & fastest coaster in Arizona!

SCR66.BMP
Sorry if the name is not good for this! I sort of ran out of thoughts, & a rainbow theme would be good for this! But hey it looks fun I would ride!

SCR67.BMP
Yep goes 113 miles and many miles long! Sorry for editing this I just had other thoughts for Arid Heights but not no more!

Arid Heights.SV6
Again here's the new file!
(1.89 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby historyfreak92 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:13 pm

Hello TPR with Arid Height has once again gotten a new giant magnificent coaster!

SCR5.BMP
A Formula Rossa from Farrari Land came and is built right under Bejeweled & Luxor!

SCR68.BMP
Named Formula Rossa by Intamin in 2020 as the World's Longest Tallest & Fastest Roller Coaster in the World at Arid Heights as now Arid Heights is the most park with the most high class thrill rides!

Arid Heights.SV6
Here is another file of Arid Heights with the new ride!
(1.72 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby historyfreak92 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:49 pm

Good Evening TPR How are yall! Well been doing okay going through hard stuff! Well I have something to say about Arid Heights again!

SCR2.BMP
Something has came and changed at Arid Heights the skyline is very different now since it interacts the front entrance of the park like Gate Keeper from Cedar Point!

SCR11.BMP
And it appears to be an Intamin AG Wing Coaster as i intended to be named Green Mamba in 2023 as inspired by Ferrari World Ahu Dhabis Flying Aces!

SCR14.BMP
When i built this i tried to make it a launched coaster but the ratings went very badly even as i tried to make it a 10 inverter! Well in the middle of the ride i ended up adding launched spots to speed over high tops anyways and it is the Worlds Steepest Looping Coaster in Arizonas Arid Heights! And im happy the way it is anyways! Sometimes i had less luck building coasters with ten inversions!

Arid Heights.SV6
Well again here is a new file!
(1.67 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby historyfreak92 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:02 pm

Good Afternoon TPR! I have something to bug you about Again yes yes Arid Heights again! Arid Heights has gotten some more high thrill rides and its possible that Oasis of Excitement about 100 miles away has lost its Roller Coaster Capitol Record Count to Arid Heights! But Oasis of Excitement is still a good amusement park with its good collections of roller coasters n water rides! But Arid Heights has topped off the most! And it is now the largest high thrilling coaster capitol park behind Oasis of Excitement and Vertigo Views!

SCR4.BMP
The Overview of the Arid Heights Oasis has once again changed! More Colors ans more high thrilling rides!

SCR5.BMP
It looks very fun and intensive over here! But Oasis of Excitement is still the largest amusement park in Arizona but Arid Heights is the largest park with the most roller coasters! And Vertigo Views is the largest amusement park with the most roller coasters in Texas! And Megaworld Park is behind of all the three mentioned here!

SCR16.BMP
At the edge of Arid Heights where the Chimera is before there was a B&M Dueling Dive Machine with inversions as the worlds only one built named as the Blue & Red Macaws (sorry just other thoughts!) in 2006 after the Green n Yellow Gems from Southern Sands & the Zygorator from Megaworld Park! And this was the last B&M Dueling Dive Machine Built!

SCR48.BMP
Also at the edge right hidden in between the Dust Devils the Eyes of Anubis & Horus & the Mighty Arizona Minebuster! There is a hidden Intamin Inline Twister Coaster from 2007 as the Green Macaw's Heartline Twister as the Worlds One of its Kind with the longest hangtime barrel rolls with more intensive elements that brings much history to Arid Heights!

SCR53.BMP
Right over the Flying Unicorns at the front north edge of the park! A Schwarzkopf Speed Racer came from 1983 when the park first went to booming expansion! The Salga came and bought many records from the Earthworm from Ivory Towers as one of the few Schwarzkopf Speedracers left in Arizona Texas & Colorado! And now Arid Heights has the one of the Kind Coaster Collection!

Arid Heights.SV6
Well sorry its like the fifth file of Arid Heights but my uncle and aunt said it looks much more thrilling and colorful now!
(1.68 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby historyfreak92 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:45 am

Good Morning TPR! I have went back to Arid Heights as the largest coaster capitol colorful park in the state of arizona for like the tenth time again!

SCR2.BMP
Here is the whole entire overview as it has been changed so many times and looks more colorful now!

SCR6.BMP
My sister & I sometimes call Arid Heights Rainbow! Ha ha ha! And i added some texture & little hidden scenery to the park!

SCR7.BMP
Looks something even more colorful over here where the Flying Unicorns Intamin Launched Coaster is!

SCR15.BMP
The Parks Main Front Entrance Coaster Green Mamba an Intamin Nine Inversion Coaster i added some scenery from the jungle section and used some Venus Flytraps to pretend that they're snakes while riding ha ha ha! Which makes the ride more entertaining now!

SCR20.BMP
Right under the Green Mamba i built the World's only of its kind Triple Dueling Water Coaster named Paint Swirler kind of got the name off from this Cra Z Art Spinning Art where you put some drops of paint on a card and you spinning and it becomes multi colored! And i used some Abstract Scenery to the Coaster to make it look like a paint swirl as you get wait painted on this ride anyways but only artificial colored water which isnt real though! Built by Mack in 2039!

SCR70.BMP
A hidden pirate town under Formula Rossa & Bejewled & Luxor! Very interesting secret hidden place in Arid Heights!

SCR59.BMP
At the far edge of the park where its colorful! A Triple Racing Waterslides is built as the Triple Racers Cactus (Green) Fireball (Red) & Poinsettia (Blue) in 2036 as the only of it's kind in the southwest! And the two greatest additions for Arid Heights Paint Swirler & Triple Racers also great for when its hot summertime in Arizona come to Arid Heights for the largest roller coaster collection of 33 and 2 great water rides triple the fun at Arid Heights located in Lake Havasu City AZ!

Arid Heights.SV6
Well here is the colorful file enjoy!
(1.78 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby historyfreak92 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:19 am

Good Afternoon TPR! I have built something very special for Arid Heights which is now the World's Largest Amusement Park with the collection number of 36 Roller Coasters Types by Arrow B&M Schwarzkopf Intamin S&S also the only Amusement Park with 6 Dinn Wooden Coasters!

SCR23.BMP
And for this Texas Giant inspired woodie the name has changed to Midnight Musk (something i came up with) & ill tell you why in the next screen!

SCR40.BMP
And because I have built this Custom Vekoma Flying Dutchman as it was hard to build & couldn't add but 6 inversions cause ratings will go red same with I couldn't build a togo standup with cobra dives & corkscrews! So this is the only one of the two custom vekoma flying coasters built as the Magic Carpet Flight in 2002! Inspired by from someone elses rct2 park that I downloaded long time ago! Well this the very last screen & addition for Arid Heights with the most roller coasters in the world!

Arid Heights.SV6
For the final last time here is another file with the new coaster enjoy!
(1.76 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Previous

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness