[RCT2] Arid Heights My Most Colorful Park!

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

[RCT2] Arid Heights My Most Colorful Park!

Postby historyfreak92 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:19 pm

Hey TPR! How are you all? Well I am finally back to show some of my stuff the original rct scenarios from long ago that i built in rct2! Well this one you might remember or not! It was in loopy landscapes that i had so much fun building back then!

SCR1.BMP
Arid Heights is the name of the scenario that im showing for this week and for now!

SCR6.BMP
Located in Lake Havasu City Arizona a place i picked for it! I been building amusement parks in 5 different states i choosed to build in! Arizona is one of them! So it was a big journey for me!

SCR9.BMP
Opened in 1981 by an Lake Resort Company that I somehow thought up! Sometimes I don't have very much history of opening parks though right now in this photo in the front entrance you see a B&M Dueling Giga Coaster named The Eyes of Anubis, & Horus! Just some inspirations from ancient history channels, & some movies like the mummy, & gods of egypt!

SCR10.BMP
Even though this isn't my only colorful park, or my largest park though I have built many more! In this photo there are two coasters here that opened in 1981! One is a Schwarzkopf Family Coaster named Arabian Nights with good airtime! And a Arrow Mine Train named Night Desert Dune Train with good g forces!
SCR12.BMP
In this mysterious picture is an Dinn Corporation Woodie that also opened in 1981! This is an inspiration from Coney Island in Ohio that had the wooden coasters before Kings Island i think! It's inspired by Wildcat, & I named mines Shooting Star! Also if you are wondering Arid Heights is the only Amusement Park with 6 Dinn Corporation Woodies which I will soon show! Well this is it for the day! Hope you like what you see so far!
Last edited by A.J. on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:34 am.

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Re: Arid Heights RCT2 My Most Colorful Park!

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:50 pm

That's a lot of coasters. :omg:
| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Postby historyfreak92 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:07 am

TheCoasterKid211 wrote:That's a lot of coasters. :omg:

Why thank you TheCoasterKid211!

I knew some one would say that! I really had fun building this but it was hard to think where I was gonna build what! This park is mixed up with Cedar Point, SF Great America, Carowinds, & Canada's Wonderland! Anyways here's an small update!

SCR15.BMP
Here is a recreation of the Original Texas Giant from Six Flags Over Texas! Named Magic Carpet built by Dinn Corporation in 1989 as it was once the world's tallest wooden coaster for only one in a half decade!

SCR17.BMP
Looks like it does fly like a Magic Carpet! Now in thinking about this song called Magic Carpet Ride from Steppen Wolf! Sorry if the name sounds boring I had no other thoughts for it! This was the 5th dinn woodie at the park!

SCR16.BMP
Desert Fox built in 1983 as the third Dinn Corporation Wooden Coaster! Inspired by Thunder Run but when I tried to make an out and back track part like on Thunder Run! The ride ratings kept going bad so I got tired of it, & made this into a compact woodie!

SCR20.BMP
Though the Desert Fox seems to have some good airtime! The green Arrow Dueling Shuttle Loopers are named Palm Tree Loopers built in 1983 as an park expansion! If you know or might remember I took this idea from Lightning Loops that was at SF Great Adventure! I just thought I would build something like that! Well this the last screen for the day enjoy!

Postby historyfreak92 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:42 am

Here's an small update for Arid Heights for only this day until next week!

SCR21.BMP
In this screen there is a Arrow Mega Looper (Blue), & Suspended (Orange), & a Schwarzkopf Multi Looper (Violet) over a river rapids ride! The Orange Arrow is named Legendary Phoenix in 1987, the Blue Mega Looper is named Mirage in 1984, & the Violet Glorious Schwarzkopf is the Djinn built in 1987 as well! The are one of the parks most popular classic thrilling rides!

SCR22.BMP
Mirage is an interlocking loop just like lock ness monster from busch gardens williamsburg, & orient express from worlds of fun! But I sort of made it very customize, & it was very fun to build! The Djinn was inspired by Mind Bender from Galaxyland in Canada that I wish I can use some custom scenery to make an small indoor park!

SCR24.BMP
There's the river rapid ride built under the great classic arrows, & the schwarzkopf! Also with the park having Mirage, & Palm Tree Loopers that makes it the rwo arrow interlocking looping coasters as the only park with two!

SCR25.BMP
A Intamin Impulse named Lemon Twist built in 2002 being inspired by Cedar Point's Wicked Twisted see?

SCR27.BMP
A Vekoma Boomerang built in 1997 just as a Coaster Selection for the park! This is the last screen for Arid Heights of the week!

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby SteelForceless » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:33 pm

It's like Magic Mountain on steroids.

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:31 pm

SteelForceless wrote:It's like Magic Mountain on steroids.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Postby historyfreak92 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:14 am

Hey TPR I am back for the day! When I said I will be gone for the weekend on my other post! Well I got stuff done pretty quickly! Even though I will be going to kemah boardwalk sometime this month too! So for right now i have an update of Arid Heights!

SteelForceless wrote:It's like Magic Mountain on steroids.

Yes I can understand that! But you'll see something like Magic Mountain pretty soon!

SCR28.BMP
A Gertslaurer Infinity Eurofighter named Cursed Artifact built in 2016! I thought the name would mean something like an Egyptian or a Temple object with a mysterious magic inside of! Well I don't know It's just something I thought up!

SCR29.BMP
A B&M Hyper Coaster named the Gypsy built in 1999, & inspired by you know who! Raging Bull at SF Great America! I thought a name like this would be sort of interesting! I built this the way i could but it does ride like the raging bull!

SCR30.BMP
In here we have a B&M Inverter named Anubis built in 1994 just like Raptor at Cedar Point! Took me a while to make this coaster good enough as it is! A light green Togo Stand Up named Mummy's Curse built in 1996 as the last Togo Stand Up! The four S&S Launch Towers are inspired by Power Tower at Cedar Point! The Yellow Zierer is named Sand Bird from 1995! And we have a hidden Gertslaurer Spinning Coaster named Cutlass Shriners that's a white track!

SCR31.BMP
Fly Gypsy Fly!

SCR32.BMP
Anubis looks pretty angry!

SCR34.BMP
Sorry just passing by! Well it's my mom's birthday today! So I have to go out with my mom today see you, & watch out for ANUBIS!!!!!

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby BlazingEmpireHD » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:25 pm

Oh lord....that's....that's...Idk what that is.

Arid Heights is one of my favourite RCT1 parks though.
Your little novelist here :)

Postby historyfreak92 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:32 am

BlazingEmpireHD wrote:Oh lord....that's....that's...Idk what that is.

Arid Heights is one of my favourite RCT1 parks though.

Well that's nice to hear from!

SCR38.BMP
In this screen we have an Double Out & Back Dinn Corporation Wooden Coaster named Dune Lizard as the last Dinn Corp Coaster built in the park! The organey is a Arrow Dimension 4D Coaster named Wings of Horus built in 2002! Likely inspired by X/X2 from SFMM!

SCR36.BMP
I believe i can fly! I believe i can touch the sky! I believe i can fly like HORUS!

SCR39.BMP
Dune Lizard is a little more inspired by Comet at Great Escape! I figured this park would have such a good collection of rides!

SCR37.BMP
A B&M Floorless named Montu built in 2000! It's a little like Batman The Dark Knight from SFNE but it's more bigger, & faster! The bright yellow one is a Schwarzkopf Reversed Looping Coaster built in 1988 as the Flying Beetle! Only a few of these built! This it for Arid Heights today See You!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Haunting » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:27 pm

This park looks like Hersheypark's future!

However, I love this crammed insanity. It's amazing.

Next

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness