TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[PLC]Burg Falkenstein - Fully themed dark ride/Haunted House

My first full dark ride for Planet Coaster. Worked hard to get it done with the 2000 pieces limit (we need more..... PLEEEEASSE [haha] ) . But i got it work to get a good amount of triggered scenes into the ride.

So while i tried to get a good amount of detail inside, i had nearly no pieces left to do some outside theming... so it looks a bit ugly on the outside but i think it will spare a lot of work to get a cool dark ride in the park and just need to theme it on the outside so that it fits nicely.... have fun trying it:

UPDATE: Fixed the bug that caused the workshop item to be "obstructed" all the time when you try to place it. Should work now fine Feedback is always appreciated

Onride:

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

Steam-Workshop Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821772360

Some pics:

and some pics from the early stage to take a look an the track layout and on some scenes before the roof was put on the building:

Edited by Kooky

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks really amazing. I have the hardest time thinking up dark rides and how to tell a story. This is really great! I really love seeing what everyone is creating with PC. Great work!

Thx... i tried to get as much as possible into this ride with the 2000 pieces blueprint limit. Still hoping that they will make this limit higher (at least 3000 pieces would be great ). And i really hope they are adding more theming parts and animatronics... they are really limited at the moment. Or maybe SDK-Tools for modders would be great