TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] MAGIC FOREST KINGDOM

Hi guys I am new to this forum and would like to introduce my current project.

Magic Forest Kingdom is a new theme park project, which is financed by the Spanish millionaire David S. Tapia. The park impresses through a fascinating landscape. In the middle of the area there is a beautiful lake, which is surrounded by the isolated woodlands sections and hills.

The current logo of the new park

Since the construction work has been completed for the entrance area, it will take probably not be long before the park opens its doors.

Some pictures from the current status of the entrance area:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dig it. You have quite the eye for scenery and architecture. The color choices work very well and everything complements each other quite nicely. The one part that seems a little offputting is the golden brown/yellow spiral slide and the golden brown roofed "Forest Chicken." The golden brown and yellow don't really seem to mesh very well with the look and feel of the area, so perhaps something a bit more mellow might work out better. Other than that, you've done some great work here! Excited to see the rest of the park.

@molemaster43 Thank you for your review. I will take your suggestions to heart.

UPDATE:

Recently, the park opened its doors . With the new rollercoaster "Purple Hills" a first real visitor magnet was built. Next to the coaster you will find the restaurant "Purple Grills, where the visitors can relax after their exciting ride. You can reach the new area with the park shuttle. The new station is near the restaurant and the entrance of "Purple Hills."

[/img]http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/9bbe45-1468717552.png[/img]

• 2 weeks later...

When you say Purple Hills, you certainly mean it. However, it all works. Nothing feels out of place and it never feels like an overabundance of purple. Great work. I especially love the terrain that the coaster sits on. Great work!