TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Good afternoon TPR! It has stopped raining today here in Houston, so I just got back from shopping so that I can show you an scenarios that you may, or not remember!

SCR1.BMP

An scenario from Corkscrew Follies which I have never reached to back then! But this scenario was pretty hard to build in could see mostly inside very much, but I'm glad the way it turned out, & had fun build this!

SCR2.BMP

Located near the Palo Duro Canyon State Park in Canyon Texas which is South of Amarillo! Opened in 1921 as an Exploring, Sight Seeing, but somehow it turned into an One of a Kind Amusement Park!

SCR7.BMP

The only Amusement Park in the Texas Panhandle, but it has really interesting things so it!

SCR11.BMP

Here at the front entry way! There is an Intamin AG Mega Lite Coaster named Canyon Blaster built in 2013! Has some really good elements!

SCR13.BMP

Sometimes it's possible to see the coasters interact with each other which makes it pretty amazing! The two interacting ones is the Great Canyon Railway built in 1927 by unknown, it is an Brakeman Wooden Coaster which is built around the whole entire park with strong forcing airtime! The black one is an Intamin AG Blitz named Scorpion's Tail which was built in 2010! It's pretty g forceful!

SCR16.BMP

This white woodie is named Canyon Rider built by an unknown person in 1937! This woodie is built in & out of the caves!

SCR18.BMP

Here at he other end is an B&M Inverted Coaster named Thunderbuilt built in 2016, which is the highest Inverted Coaster with a Peak over a Canyon, inspired by Parc Asterix's Ozirus! The relocated Togo Pipeline in named Rolling Rock built in 1989 on a very small top! The Wooden Wild Mine is the Rolling Mine Carts built in 1924 which has very sharp dips! This was just for fun!

SCR20.BMP

Here at he very bottom of the Canyon Ground is an Vekoma MK Coaster named Millennium Coaster which was built in 1999 onto a wall structure that goes in & out, pretty smoothest than any other vekoma coaster! The Light Brown Zierer Coaster that is barley invisible in this screen is named Tumbleweed which was built in 1995!

SCR24.BMP

The last two coasters built onto a very small top, & the wall side, the red inverted harpin coaster is Cliffhanger built in 2002, & the mack water coaster is Canyon Mist built in 2008 for a nice cool off for hot sunny amarillo!

RCT2 Coaster Canyon.SV6

Here's the download if you want to explore this wonder canyon of roller coasters!

Edited by A.J.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon TPR! Coaster Canyon has returned with a new coaster!

SCR8.BMP

The parks skyline has changed what is it?

SCR18.BMP

Its a B&M Family Hyper Coaster named Green Moss in 2018! Sorry that the name kind of sucks but it's what i sort of had in mind!

Coaster Canyon.SV6

Here's the updated file!