Switch to full style
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Post a reply

[RCT2] My Own Forest Frontiers!

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:34 am

Good Morning TPR! I thought I would post something very old of mine that I did a long time ago! An very classical scenario from the original Roller Coaster Tycoon that I couldn't built it the way I wanted it to back then! Here are some screens & the download!

SCR1.BMP
An Overview of Forest Frontiers!

SCR8.BMP
Forest Frontiers opened in 1898 as a Lake Recreational Area with a Picnic Reservation & a Wildlife Trail in Denton Texas about Northwest of Dallas!

SCR12.BMP
The Front Entrance where it all began in the first place! In this, I have used some prebuilt coasters as I was first playing this! Also I have designed some of my own that I am so impressed with!

SCR13.BMP
Roman Racers! Built in 1908 inside of an very old ancient agricultural structure that was a part of history when Romans were invading (not saying anything it true, or happened, I'm just making up a short story!) America, this looks a little like leap the dips from lakemont park though this is fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo Hopping Eight Figure Track!

SCR14.BMP
The Center Town Area! I have a very good story to tell about this old park! Forest Frontiers has and always has been a Family Recreational Destination Area! In the Late Great Depression, the park began losing money, & closed in 1943 during WW2! The park sat standing but not operating for Four Decades until in 1984 a family recreational businessman showed up, & saw this! He says it looks like we can renovate this, & open it back up like before! So his team completely restored all the great old rides, & opened up again in 1984 happily ever as an Historical Denton Destination!

SCR15.BMP
Timber Turnaround! Built in 1920 as the first Wooden Reverser Coaster built in the planet, & some only ones left on this planet!

SCR16.BMP
Two Great Tall Standing Wooden Coasters in this area which are Mini Miner (1940) (the last coaster built in the park!) & Insane Mouse Rollercoaster (1931) the Mine is an compact zig zagging crossover design, & the mouse in an out & back design, I guess both are fun!

SCR22.BMP
An Rare Virginia Reel Coaster built in 1910 as the Texas Tubs with new Renovated Colors of Texas, this is mind twisting!

SCR21.BMP
An Manmade Wooden Brakeman Coaster that is inspired by Luna Park's Melbourne Scenic Railway! Built in 1915 around the lake section with Airtime Dips! This is an intensive ride, also the tallest ride in the park!

Forest Frontiers.SV6
Well here you go if you want to look!
(1.03 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by A.J. on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:17 pm.

Re: My Own Forest Frontiers in RCT2!

Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:12 am

Some cool stuff, maybe needs a little bit more small foliage though. I especially liked the 5th screenshot.

Re: [RCT2] My Own Forest Frontiers!

Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:39 pm

Good Afternoon TPR! I just added something to Forest Frontiers as I loked at it kind of boring! An old mine train ride built by unknown in 1940 as the Manic Miner!

SCR22.BMP
Here's the Manic Miner! Not inspired by anything just something I came up with so Forest Frontiers would have plenty more fun!

Forest Frontiers.SV6
Here's the new file for Forest Frontiers!
(1.18 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Re: [RCT2] My Own Forest Frontiers!

Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:40 am

Good Morning TPR! My Forest Frontiers has gotten some make over again!

SCR5.BMP
Overview! Not much in this park cause its so small but a little more thrill in it this tome!

SCR14.BMP
I seen a picture somewhere in europe which I dont remember but I made an steel reversed coaster named Reverser in 1953!

SCR15.BMP
From Leafy Lake I built the Flip Flap Railway here so Leafy Lake will have a different one! Looks fun to me!

Forest Frontiers.SV6
Again heres is the new file!
(1.16 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS