TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Wicked Cyclone Model

Hey everyone, I have been working on a model of Wicked Cyclone for a while now and I thought I would share it here! I am not going to be able to update a ton because of college but It will be finished eventually! I plan on making it as realistic as possible with every detail and all the theming. These pictures are a little old but they will do for now, I added more supports to the first overbank, supports in the north section, and track to the stall. I think it looks pretty awesome!

1.thumb.jpg.684c149e805987c0592853d9487eb6eb.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.a7ca41d0cb67ee041a43b42cb51cce31.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.2aa418f1837c6ab7ee2ef6ffc69af74a.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome! I know how difficult this can be and it looks like you have done it spot on. last year I too was also trying to make a RMC model, but the project was brought to a stand still because I was having track problems, Can I ask what you have used for you track?

^light it on fire.

Thanks, I think it's looking pretty awesome. I am just using small wooden sticks and gimp. It will be on hold for a while until I get a chance to work on it when I'm home from college, unless my brother gets some things done. I'll try to get some updated pics soon, it will look nice with the stall done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the comments everyone! I love how the supports are looking too.

The next update won't be until around Christmas time, gotta finish this semester then I will be able to work on it more. I did a little more on the lift. I am hoping my brother will have all unpainted parts painted too.

• 1 month later...

Here is a quick update of my model! I added a ton of supports to the north end, and almost have all of the ledgers in place, just need to do the lift hill. Gotta get some more painting done and finish the lift hill!

There is a wicked storm heading in our direction, we need to launch the storm chaser vehicle!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Here are a few new pics of my Wicked Cyclone model. Still have a lot to do but it is getting there. I re-did the lift hill and the track from the double down to the first barrel roll. Will be putting up fences, paining the pathway, and finishing the supports and the station next.