TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT2 Help - Saved files missing

So I posted in the "Official help thread" a couple days ago, and so far no replies, so hopefully it's ok if I make a topic to get help on this...

I bought a new copy of RCT2 about a year ago on Amazon ($4.99 sale) and have been addicted to it again ever since, but I am having a weird issue. When I save tracks in the game, they show up as available designs when building a new coaster, but when I exit the game (or even alt+tab out during the game) there are no files for the tracks anywhere. I have tried making hidden files visible, and windows even let me "copy" the track file from the in-game save window, but when I try to paste it anywhere it tells me the file no longer exists. Screenshots also do not apparently exist, even though the game says it creates SCR001.BMP

The weird thing is, before now I was able to take screenshots just fine. I never checked on the track files really, until now when I wanted to upload one and couldn't find it

I think this must be because it's a digital copy, but I can't understand how the game sees the files but windows cannot. Has anyone else ever had these issues?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days