Ride Sims.com

Fun ride op game
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Re: Ride Sims.com

Postby GCI Wooden » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:53 pm

I tried it out and I must say it's pretty fun! Some of the rides I can't figure out, but it's really fun!
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ~Harlan Ellison

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby Garet » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:24 am

Wow the Matterhorn Bobsleds one has so much going on in it: http://ridesims.com/simulations/matterhorn-bobsleds/

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby jimidarudenu » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:46 pm

Garet wrote:Wow the Matterhorn Bobsleds one has so much going on in it: http://ridesims.com/simulations/matterhorn-bobsleds/

This is an understatement. I've only been operating one side of the mountain, as it's super difficult as is. I've been trying to give it a whirl over the past few days, but I keep running into a cascade, which, I assume is their word for stacking. The instructions clearly explain the goal of clearing a cascade, (quickly move all sleds through the station after resetting the emergency stop...) but the explanation stops there. The lift stops working, and I can't figure out how to advance the carriages though the station. Anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby dippindotsguy8 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:46 pm

jimidarudenu wrote:
Garet wrote:Wow the Matterhorn Bobsleds one has so much going on in it: http://ridesims.com/simulations/matterhorn-bobsleds/

This is an understatement. I've only been operating one side of the mountain, as it's super difficult as is. I've been trying to give it a whirl over the past few days, but I keep running into a cascade, which, I assume is their word for stacking. The instructions clearly explain the goal of clearing a cascade, (quickly move all sleds through the station after resetting the emergency stop...) but the explanation stops there. The lift stops working, and I can't figure out how to advance the carriages though the station. Anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

A cascade will trigger an emergency stop. The steps to resolving this and returning to normal operation are:
1. Use the arrow key to designate which side you are resetting, and hold 'r' until it says "System Restarting"
2. Click the "Reset" button located just left of the E-stop
3. With the trains in the station area, move two to the maintenance track, and move other available trains to the storage track
5. Enter the block control panel and switch to manual
6. Click all the lit red keys one at a time to reset them. You may need to wait a few seconds to select each block because trains need to move out of the way.

5. Restart the lift (switch is near the entrance and single rider line switches)
6. Bring the remaining trains into the station until you have at least 8 there, and two on the maintenance track
7. Reopen the block control panel and switch to 'normal'
8. Resume operation

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby LuminousAphid » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:39 pm

Just played this for way too long... it's pretty fun but gets repetitive. I like the Space Mountain Mission 2 sim, Helix was annoying trying to run 3 trains without messing up the launch blocks and having to use launch reset

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby Paradox » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:59 am

I thought Helix only has two trains in real life.
Is this a trick question?

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby Cj1990 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:39 pm

I love the Matterhorn bobsled, Cars, and Splash Mountain.
Such a fun site

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby viking86 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:41 pm

Paradox wrote:I thought Helix only has two trains in real life.

Nope, it has three trains.

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby Cj1990 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:21 am

I keep thinking it would be cool to see an Indiana Jones Sim and an X2 sim on their site to play.

With Helix, I always leave one train in station and when I need to take one of the trains off the main circuit, I just swap trains. The one in the mechanic bay for the one in circuit.

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby Garet » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:27 am

Seems like the site will close down very soon according to twitter so play the sims you enjoyed now while you can.

PreviousNext

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness