This is an understatement. I've only been operating one side of the mountain, as it's super difficult as is. I've been trying to give it a whirl over the past few days, but I keep running into a cascade, which, I assume is their word for stacking. The instructions clearly explain the goal of clearing a cascade, (quickly move all sleds through the station after resetting the emergency stop...) but the explanation stops there. The lift stops working, and I can't figure out how to advance the carriages though the station. Anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?
A cascade will trigger an emergency stop. The steps to resolving this and returning to normal operation are:
1. Use the arrow key to designate which side you are resetting, and hold 'r' until it says "System Restarting"
2. Click the "Reset" button located just left of the E-stop
3. With the trains in the station area, move two to the maintenance track, and move other available trains to the storage track
5. Enter the block control panel and switch to manual
6. Click all the lit red keys one at a time to reset them. You may need to wait a few seconds to select each block because trains need to move out of the way.
5. Restart the lift (switch is near the entrance and single rider line switches)
6. Bring the remaining trains into the station until you have at least 8 there, and two on the maintenance track
7. Reopen the block control panel and switch to 'normal'
8. Resume operation