Ride Sims.com

Fun ride op game
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
I love donkeys more than me.

Re: Ride Sims.com

Postby simaticable » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:58 pm

This is a fun game. In fact I am playing right now! I hope that they add some Six Flags and Cedar Fair rides soon!
Schwarzkopf was a genius; anything less makes you a moron. ;)

My brain is often hibernating.

Postby -Edge of Beast- » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:44 pm

deathbydinn wrote:I've logged in and out a few times and it's still not working. I'll just shoot them an email about it.

Well, it is a new game. It will probably take them some time to work out all of the bugs. I've experienced some difficulties also.

I made an account on the game, it was kind of a let down to me. Overall it seems like a nice game but I can't get hooked on it. And I can't figure it out.. the controls must be screwed up on my laptop. I'll most likely try it on my Mac sooner or later, but for now, I don't like it too much.

Full Fledged Meat Enthusiast!

Location: Phoenix, AZ, San Mateo, CA, A Southwest 737, a Continental 737, A United 737...

Postby QueerRudie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:19 pm

So far I've enjoyed running StarPort 05 and Saw: The ride. X:/no way out is rather 'touchy' to get to run right, and can be downright fussy all around.

The key to a few of the rides is pay attention to where your trains are- and for F&#*s sake, don't let the trains stack.

(Hopefully we will see a Schwarzkopf Portable Looper in the mix in the near future...)

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby BkkMan13 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:54 pm

QueerRudie wrote:So far I've enjoyed running StarPort 05 and Saw: The ride. X:/no way out is rather 'touchy' to get to run right, and can be downright fussy all around.

The key to a few of the rides is pay attention to where your trains are- and for F&#*s sake, don't let the trains stack.

(Hopefully we will see a Schwarzkopf Portable Looper in the mix in the near future...)

Where is StarPort 05 anyway? I can't find it on the simulations page, do I have to unlock it or something?

And any tips on how to keep trains from stacking?

Full Fledged Meat Enthusiast!

Location: Phoenix, AZ, San Mateo, CA, A Southwest 737, a Continental 737, A United 737...

Postby QueerRudie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:56 pm

StarPort 05- Hong Kong's Space Mountain (It's the Disney 'term' for it; StarPort 75: WDW, StarPort 77: Anaheim, etc.)

As for 'stack-less' ops- Pay full attention to the green lights- and be ready to go across the board...

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby donkeyman18 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Epic fun I talk it through im such a nerd!

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby Gmaster562 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Tower of Terror is also a difficult one.
"I love the loop de loops".

My transgendered dreams have come true!!!

Postby Mr. Starr » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:01 pm

My favorite is still this Expedition Everest one that I used to play. I could sit there for hours just working everything out =)

nathan c stark is a bunghole

Reeks of Books

Postby CorkscrewFoley » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Must be nice, I clicked on the link, and it's saying the link is unavailable. I'm really wanting to check this out.

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby simaticable » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:42 pm

From my e-mail:
Hot off the heels of the recent launch of Ride Sims, we're delighted to announce that Rita, the high speed Intamin launch roller coaster from Alton Towers, has been added to our line-up of simulations. That means we now have 10 ride operating experiences for you to try out!

So now they have Alton Towers rides. Can't wait to see what new rides are added!
Schwarzkopf was a genius; anything less makes you a moron. ;)

PreviousNext

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness