TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ride Sims.com

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty neat. When I'm feeling extra nerdy I do this in RCT2 using the synchronize with adjacent station button as the dispatch button (leaving it checked until I want to dispatch) and lowering the restraints by setting the minimum waiting time and then unchecking the box when I want to lower them. If you have the adjacent station box checked, the restraints lower but the train won't dispatch.

Sad I know...

I've logged in and out a few times and it's still not working. I'll just shoot them an email about it.

Well, it is a new game. It will probably take them some time to work out all of the bugs. I've experienced some difficulties also.

I made an account on the game, it was kind of a let down to me. Overall it seems like a nice game but I can't get hooked on it. And I can't figure it out.. the controls must be screwed up on my laptop. I'll most likely try it on my Mac sooner or later, but for now, I don't like it too much.

So far I've enjoyed running StarPort 05 and Saw: The ride. X:/no way out is rather 'touchy' to get to run right, and can be downright fussy all around.

The key to a few of the rides is pay attention to where your trains are- and for F*s sake, don't let the trains stack.

(Hopefully we will see a Schwarzkopf Portable Looper in the mix in the near future...)

So far I've enjoyed running StarPort 05 and Saw: The ride. X:/no way out is rather 'touchy' to get to run right, and can be downright fussy all around.

The key to a few of the rides is pay attention to where your trains are- and for F*s sake, don't let the trains stack.

(Hopefully we will see a Schwarzkopf Portable Looper in the mix in the near future...)

Where is StarPort 05 anyway? I can't find it on the simulations page, do I have to unlock it or something?

And any tips on how to keep trains from stacking?

From my e-mail:

Hot off the heels of the recent launch of Ride Sims, we're delighted to announce that Rita, the high speed Intamin launch roller coaster from Alton Towers, has been added to our line-up of simulations. That means we now have 10 ride operating experiences for you to try out!

So now they have Alton Towers rides. Can't wait to see what new rides are added!

• 2 weeks later...