Marine World [RCT3]

Returning for 2012!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Re: Marine World [RCT3]

Postby tiger01 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:11 am

Hey guys!

Today, Sam and I went back to the park to check out some of the other rides that were there. We left at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon because it was soo hot! However it was a day well spent! We also got our Anual passes which were a good value of $85. Anyway, onto the pictures!
Shot0954.bmp
Well, this ride holds many memories! Sam and I had such a blast on the Plunge! It's got some great features aswell!
Shot0955.bmp
That bucket there fills up with water all day and pours it down on unsuspecting guests! They didn't mind though!
Shot0961.bmp
There was also a Chairswing ride which had a great queue line with fans! It was so nice to stand underneath them!
Shot0957.bmp
Then to get out of the sun, We headed to the main aquarium for a while. it was really nice how they planned it out! And it was air conditioned!
Shot0960.bmp
We rode the Vintage car ride aswell but we couldn't beat the heat so we left. It was a fun day though!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

gci2011 wrote:
tiger01 wrote:Sam and I were there

Corrected ;) Looks great though! Love both coasters and the architecture is really nice too. Keep it up!

Thanks! :p

imawesome1124 wrote:You continue to improve with every update. One thing I would like in the future is an obsvervation tower so I can get an idea of the layout for Trojan. ;)

I hope you liked it! ;) And thank you very much!

I hope you all like the park!
I quit my job at the helium factory last week...I refused to be spoken to in that tone!

My newest rct3 park...Marine World [Rct3]

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby Andrewoplis » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Were did you get that bucket from?
Hm, I see...

Postby tiger01 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:35 am

Well, it has come to the end of the season! But we shall return next season with updates from Marine World!
Shot1071.bmp
Well, Trojan is as good as ever!
Shot1065.bmp
This is the view from the top of Hercules's lift hill. (Taken with permission from the park!)
Shot1070.bmp
However something caught my eye from the top of Trojan...
Shot1067.bmp
Hmm...What's that over there?

I hope to return to see some great progress next season!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Andrewoplis wrote:Were did you get that bucket from?

The bucket is from Doughnuts Pool Structures. I can send you a download if you want it.

Comments are welcome as always! :)
I quit my job at the helium factory last week...I refused to be spoken to in that tone!

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby Andrewoplis » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Can you get me a link please? I found a download on Atari but the link was dead.
Hm, I see...

Postby tiger01 » Sat May 07, 2011 8:49 am

It has been confirmed that the new ride at Marine World will be an Intamin Drop ride. The name of the ride is to be released at a further date however there have been some advertisement around California.

Its comming.gif

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby B.A.B » Sat May 07, 2011 8:56 am

Yes an Intamin Drop Tower. Just what the park needed in my opinion,but overall the park this is maybe your best park so far. Keep up the great work.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby grrt » Sun May 08, 2011 5:55 pm

PLEASE change the colors of that Intamin! It looks like poop (literally!) Otherwise this park is great, you've got some nice architecture and ideas that just need a little tweaking and renovating. Also, I would try and reduce use of Spice's Trees, they will kill your park if you continue with it. Use the in-game ones. Your graphics engine on your computer won't make them look all that different since your computer doesn't appear to have a great graphics card. But the difference will be MUCH more fluid gameplay.

Postby tiger01 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:05 am

grrt wrote:PLEASE change the colors of that Intamin! It looks like poop (literally!) Otherwise this park is great, you've got some nice architecture and ideas that just need a little tweaking and renovating. Also, I would try and reduce use of Spice's Trees, they will kill your park if you continue with it. Use the in-game ones. Your graphics engine on your computer won't make them look all that different since your computer doesn't appear to have a great graphics card. But the difference will be MUCH more fluid gameplay.

What should I recolour it too? Thanks for the tips on the trees. They shall be sorted! And thanks for all the great comments. :)

B.A.B wrote:Yes an Intamin Drop Tower. Just what the park needed in my opinion,but overall the park this is maybe your best park so far. Keep up the great work.

Thank you soo much!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MARINE WORLD IS BACK!!!!!

Yes thats right! Marine World will be returning. And hopefully it will last longer this time! Thanks for all the support, that is what made me bring it back! Although there is a lot of work to be done before any proper resuming, I will update the park sometime soon!

A not-so-awesome title

Postby molemaster43 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:14 pm

This is an amazing park. Cannot wait for the next update!

Young and Stupid! I blame my parents.

Postby SoCalCoasters » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:35 pm

I think the Intamin looks fine.

The park itself looks good, I think the aquarium could be revised a bit to prevent the rock face from showing.
TPR's Biggest Legoland Nerd, and proud!

PreviousNext

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness