Marine World [RCT3]

Returning for 2012!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Donkeys are my way of life!

Re: Marine World [RCT3]

Postby grrt » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Yes, it looks much better! I hope you will be taking out those background walls once it is finished on the inside?

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Ace Of Spades » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:56 pm

WOW.

Just, wow. I've never, ever seen so much improvement between two screenshots.

I am really, *really* impressed. :omg:
Ignore the screaming in the woods...

Everything is fine.

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby tiger01 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:41 pm

I have finally moved to LA and I love it! I met up with my friend sam and we went to Marine World to check out its construction! Looking great as always. On to the new pics!
Shot0364.bmp
The workers arive early in the morning. They sure look eager to get this park open soon!
Shot0358.bmp
A look at the great Colloseum at day!
Shot0368.bmp
The Main Street buildings are looking great!
Shot0367.bmp
And I leave you today with a little teaser...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

grrt wrote:Yes, it looks much better! I hope you will be taking out those background walls once it is finished on the inside?

Thanks! What do you mean by the inside walls?

Ace Of Spades wrote:WOW.

Just, wow. I've never, ever seen so much improvement between two screenshots.

I am really, *really* impressed. :omg:

Thank you very much! The new set for the Colloseum is a great improvement to the looks of the structure! I'm just waiting for some diagonal pieces from Ralfvieh. :)

Thanks for the great comments guys!
I quit my job at the helium factory last week...I refused to be spoken to in that tone!

My newest rct3 park...Marine World [Rct3]

Postby tiger01 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:15 am

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Marine World to Purchase Launched coastyer from Intamin AG

Newly constructed park Marine World has informed the public that it will be getting a launched roller coaster from Popular Coaster Manufacturer Intamin AG. Statistics say that the ride will reach speeds of up to 50 miles per hour and will cost 20 million Dollars to construct and theme. Park Manager David Miller says that it will be a massive hit at the park and hopes that the general Public will love the ride.

Information on what type of launched coaster it will be has not yet been announced.

Well guys, it's about time me and Sam show you whats actually been happening at Marine World lately...
Shot0382.bmp
The new bridge at night.
Shot0379.bmp
This is a sneak peek at the new roller coaster by Intmain AG. Looks good!
Shot0387.bmp
And I love the Colloseum! There is a lot of work being done inside the building.

There are more rides being placed at the moment but we arn't allowed to describe or show them in any form. More updates comming soon!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments would be appreciated!
NOTE: I have changed the time to make this fit in with the whole timeline story better. The Year is now 2007.
Also some of these shots are now WIP shots. Especially the one of the Intamin roller coaster.
I quit my job at the helium factory last week...I refused to be spoken to in that tone!

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby Popcorn54 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:34 am

I can't wait to see more of the Intamin Coaster, Looks good so far, I like the whole story line of this park, Keep it up!

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby grrt » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:08 am

I mean to say that you are blocking the window openings with a set of walls on the inside edge. I would either open it up or put windows there.

Postby tiger01 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:01 am

Hello! The Park has given me permission to show some pictures of the new Intamin roller coaster. I saw it for myself today and I must say it is very tall! It looks like it will be an amazing, airtime filled ride!
Shot0397.bmp
This is the great structure of the new Intamin's Top Hat! I think you know what type of ride it is now!

Popcorn54 wrote:I can't wait to see more of the Intamin Coaster, Looks good so far, I like the whole story line of this park, Keep it up!

Thanks!

grrt wrote:I mean to say that you are blocking the window openings with a set of walls on the inside edge. I would either open it up or put windows there.

I think it is fine as it is to be honest. I may change it in the future. (And I noticed your new to TPR! Welcome! =) )

And thanks to Brandon for making the CTR for the Intamin roller coaster. It's really cool!

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby Popcorn54 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Wow, Can't wait to see more, looks good so far!

I think it's a rocket lauched coaster

Postby tiger01 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:45 pm

More rides are being announced! Including a Shark encounter attraction that lets you get up close and personal with Sharks. (Obviousely there is a glass wall between you :) ) The Sharks will be transported to the park in the next couple of days. But until then... More Updates!

Today was a long day at the park. It was extremely tiring. Sam was ill so he stayed at home. I took some great pictures to share with you all though.
Shot0437.bmp
The Bridge showed some crackes today were it was struggling to hold up the weight of the Launch for the Intamin Roller coaster. It has been fixed now. Good think we caught the problem early!
Shot0432.bmp
We are still waiting for the trains from Intamin but when they get on site we will put them on the track and start testing them as soon as possible!
Shot0440.bmp
I was at the park way into the night as a lot of construction happens in these hours.
Shot0443.bmp
The Shark Encounter building has been built but we are waiting for the sharks to arrive.
Shot0447.bmp
This shall be the exit to the Shark encounter Attraction.
Shot0452.bmp
Someday I shall be riding this!
Shot0454.bmp
The Station for the Launched roller coaster will be in this building somewhere.
Shot0455.bmp
The Colloseum looks great after night, But That won't keep you awake at these hours...
Shot0458.bmp
So I went to the cafe and had a nice warm Coffee.

Shark Naming competition for New commers to Marine World
Marine World is holding a competition to come up with a name for two new sharks comming to Marine World. One Male and One Female. The Park Manager said 'Hopefully overtime these sharks will mate and have a family to have here at Marine World. We can't wait to see them but we are stuck on names. The park management have decided to host a competition to name the sharks, One Male and one Female. And the best ones will be chosen.

Name Away!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Popcorn54 wrote:Wow, Can't wait to see more, looks good so far!

I think it's a rocket lauched coaster

Thank you. I can't release that information yet. :)

Comments would be appreciated!

Young and Stupid! I blame my parents.

Postby SoCalCoasters » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Just a suggestion, differentiate that rock path tile a bit, as it's a tad overpowering.
TPR's Biggest Legoland Nerd, and proud!

PreviousNext

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness