TPR and Theme Park Artwork

Art created by TPR artists!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: TPR and Theme Park Artwork

Postby viking86 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:24 am

SoCalCoasters wrote:My more recent stuff. I have a Facebook page I post stuff on a regular basis if you like my work.

Alexander Krikes, Themed Entertainment Artist Facebook

DynaMine looks awesome, love the layout and I actually feel that its something which could work in real life. Makes me want to fire up NL2 and start working on a heavily themed Gerstlauer. ;)

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby arby » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:48 am

That's great! You all certainly have some talent!

I donut like this custom title :(

Postby yay101 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:51 pm

I know I'm not a good graphic artist, but I was in a weird mood yesterday and decided to draw this. It's called, "Raging Bull Gets Relocated to Heide-Park"

Don't question my logic :P
image.jpg
Favourite Coaster: Steel Vengeance
Other Favourites: SkyRush, Storm Chaser, Lightning Run, Magnum XL-200, Voyage, Apollo's Chariot, Phoenix, Outlaw Run, and Storm Runner

Obsessed with S&S Screamin Swings

If Magnum XL-200 dies we riot

Hello Kitty is not a cat. Hello Kitty is god. You exist only at Hello Kitty's pleasure. Crawl like drugged roaches before her splendor

I go to furry parties, I'm probably a brony too...

Postby tarheel1231 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:02 pm

I drew some sci-fi crab-like aliens. Personally, I think they would look good in a 4D-Shooter Dark Ride:
Space Aranae.jpg
Made with MS Paint and Pixlr
I'm done.

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby CoasterKings908 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:13 pm

tarheel1231 wrote:Here's a redneck I drew in my spare time:
Racist Riley.jpg

Pretty sure it's due to the mullet, but something about this drawing reminds me of Dr. Eugene Porter from The Walking Dead.
"I'm more enthusiastic for theme parks and crap than a six-year-old is for Christmas!"

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby rustyinpeace » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:36 pm

It's nothing much, but here's a quick doodle I did during class. It's been years since I've seriously drew something and figured it couldn't hurt to practice some shading. I did draw a huge wooden roller coaster when I was around 15, once I find it I'll post it.
IMG_0014.JPG
Hi, I'm Rusty and my username was a MISTAKE!!!! I'm not dead! didn't mean to put that![/color]

R.I.P. Deja Vu (2001-2011)

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby netdvn » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:40 pm

I've been working on and off on this project for quite some time now. Finally got this small segment of water park done. The main section of park is still underway

wip.jpg

The RMC coaster has a reverse high five element (toward the left side). Still trying to decide names of the Aqualoop and body slide.

Side project for Mark's Postcard Paradise. Dare to challenge the Loop of Faith

par.jpg

Lemme know your thoughts.
Artwork - Facebook - Flickr - DeviantART - Instagram -Geauga Lake Reborn! M&M's World - Don't look back as you brave the Black Forest BGW/KD Crowd Calendar

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby ben2008 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Merry Christmas, everyone!

It's been a long time since I posted a previews/teasers of my latest project that I was working on. Well anyways, that project has been revised and the park is being completely redone. The old layout had a bit of an issue and was hard to work around, so a new park design was re-instated. The rides and roller coasters are in different areas as well.

Here are the new previews, enjoy!
IMG_0363.jpg
Knight Flight Wing Coaster
IMG_0364.jpg
Wahoo Racer slide.
IMG_0442.JPG
Bonzai Beach - featuring Wave Pool, Typhoon Twister, Bonzai Pipelines, Tornado and Cabanas. Inspired by Hurricane Harbor at Six Flags Over Georgia.
IMG_0444.jpg
Prowler meets Renegade (Dubbed The Villain in drawing). 130 meter Nu Era SkyScreamer on right.
My artwork page: deviantArt

Theme Park Review - Best RollerCoaster Enthusiast club ever!

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby TheCoasterGod3 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:55 pm

Well; I don't mean to brag but i'm a pretty damn good artist in my own right. Anyways; I decided to draw three roller coasters from Six Flags Great Adventure and humanize them. Take a guess which three are which.

Nitro.png
I picture him as the racer type of guy who quickly rose up the ranks when he debuted back in 2001.

Medusa.png
I made Medusa this sort of tortured soul who despite her stunning beauty has been cursed by the god Athena to turn people into stone by her snake hair. You can tell that she didn't ask for this at all.

Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train.png
And finally, I pictured BLTT being a wanna-be pirate using a rubber train pool float he got a store.

So there you are, the three pictures. So; what did you think?
If Pinky and the Brain and Ren and Stimpy had a baby, Sanjay and Craig would be it.

I rummage through Intamin's garbage

Location: Switzerland, 5 miles away from Intamin's main location

Postby K1ngdaKa88 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:04 am

I drawed Kingda Ka at School. It isn't as good as yours and I had help by a photo.
image.jpg
Count: 372 (341 Steel & 31 Wood) 79 Parks
Steel: 1. Expedition GeForce (Holiday Park) 2. Lech Coaster (Legendia) 3. Shambhala (Port Aventura) 4. Taron (Phantasialand) 5. Kärnan (Hansa Park)
Woodies: 1. Wildfire (Kolmården) 2. Troy (Toverland) 3. White Lightning (Fun Spot) 4. Colossos (Heide Park) 5. El Toro (Freizeitpark Plohn)
Sorry if my English isn't perfect, I'm from Switzerland!
Youtube Channel

PreviousNext

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness