WDW Disney's Hollywood Studios Discussion Thread

P. 180 - Star Wars: Behind The Wall Sneak Preview!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Randomness

Postby coasterdude5 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:14 pm

I got a cold when I was at Disney World in 2007. Can I sue them and demand $5 to cover the medicine I bought at the hotel?

The best thing about TPR is the donkeys.

Postby Corkscrew » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:21 pm

coasterdude5 wrote:I got a cold when I was at Disney World in 2007. Can I sue them and demand $5 to cover the medicine I bought at the hotel?

Of course. You should also try to get some cash for your pain and suffering. Oh, and don't forget to sue the park for neglecting to tell you it was a disease ridden area.

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby hemmy » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:29 pm

BeemerBoy wrote:Something just came to mind. If I ever happen to die on this ride, as part of the settlement, will someone please negotiate on my behalf to work my image into the hallway portion of the story? I'd appreciate that.

:lmao: Great idea, GREAT.

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby silvercrew1 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Wow really? How many people ride this every year and how many times do you hear about problems on it. Maybe if they read the warnings then there wouldn't be a problem.

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby kidcoaster 2 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:00 pm

As Greg Gutfeld from Fox News Red Eye said last night "America has become full of a bunch of whiny babies"

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby silvercrew1 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:54 pm

^Yup. Makes it kinda embarrassing how stupid some people can possibly be. It's a theme park. Unless the ride falls apart what are thinking. You can get this from the park website.
Guest Policies
* For safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
* Expectant mothers should not ride.

TPR's Olden Goldie

Postby ebl » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Walt Disney World is clearly a dangerous place and should be closed IMMEDIATELY if not sooner.

Besides, the place has mice anyway...

Eric
My Honda will run ringz around your Saturn.

Yummy! I just ate donkey!

Postby Astat » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:31 pm

An amusement park ride is not going to cause a 16-year old kid to have a heart attack or a stroke (let alone both) unless they have some kind of pre-existing condition. Period.

Oh, and the fact that this woman and her family waited over THREE YEARS to take any kind of action whatsoever just screams "Crap, we need some money, who can we sue for it?" The government seriously needs to enact some kind of statute of limitations on how long you can wait to file a lawsuit after something occurs, because this is flat-out laughable.

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby SonOfBeastSucks » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:42 pm

I'm glad there are countries in the world where people have the right to bring cases to a trial, but I hate it when the system is abused like this. I don't care that they are only requesting a small sum of money, this is still ridiculous.

EBL wrote:Besides, the place has mice anyway...

:lmao:

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Postby Top Thrill Dragster » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Shortly after one ride, Deacon's heart stopped and she had a brain hemorrhage.

The Deacons accuse Disney of negligence in the ride's design and operation. They say Disney failed to adequately warn of the risks or provide adequate safety restraints.

What the hell dose a heart attack and brain hemorrhage have to do with the ride design and operation?

"Disney failed to adequately warn of the risks " I agree, its not like they warn you in park maps, at the entrance of the queue line, and during the auto spiels.

What dose a heart attack and brain hemorrhage have to do with the safety restraints?

And this incident happened in 2005 and they are just now suing Disney? Must not have been THAT serious.
Apollos Chariot #1!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!