Texas

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:46 pm

SFOT...so now you're driving all the way to Texas?

:P

Elissa "being a smartass!" Alvey

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Janus » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:08 pm

SharkTums wrote:Elissa "the Texas drives are not bad at all!" Alvey
lol... that may be true, but they need to learn to use offramps and not just drive off the side of the road when they want to get off the freeway.

But yeah, SFOT and SFFT / SFAW aren't that far away from each other. I've gone to SFFT in the morning, gotten on plenty of rides there, and driven back home to SFOT and had about 4 hours left (that included a stop for dinner and a stop at home to shower and everything). Gotta love getting on two different Superman rides in the same day.

I think Intamin should make a donkey!

Postby davidmorton » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:51 am

Hey I'm doing a very similar trip in July....In/out of Dallas and a trip around the Dallas-Houston-San Ant triangle.

'cept I'm taking 2 weeks to do it and do a bit of "sight-seeing" and a few days on the coast as well! Still plan to have a day at each park (and possibly 2 for SFoT).

Dave "Heck of a drive from Manchester where I live though 8) " M.

Sucks that both of me can't be Florida's Version!

Location: Elbridge, NY (I know, you've never heard of it before...)

Postby vertgforces » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:09 am

well i just checked operating hours for the parks and........all of the parks are going to be closed that week...except the six flags parks and seaworld will be open on sunday (im gonna go to sfot)! so all the other parks will be closed until friday (and thats when we are flying out)

edit: we're flying out saturday! so I could go SFOT the 1st saturday, and if i get enough done: astroworld sunday, and SFFT fri. if i dont get enough done that 1st saturday: ill go back to SFOT on sunday and get SFFT on friday

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!