Cedar Point Help

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
The chicken is an egg's way of making another egg.

Location: I cut what I connect. Or do I connect what I cut? Hmmm Think about it...

Postby Space Freak » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:03 pm

None of the dates are set yet. I will be at NASA Glenn Research Center in Cleveland from mid august through mid october for school so I was deffinatly going to go in between there. Also going to hit up Guaga Lake (Spelling?) while in the area.

Rob

Did my donkey title just change???

Postby Cllins » Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:02 am

What is CP like mid-week in June ?.

Nick “As I should be there Mid-week this June” Collins

The Resident Smart-Ass

Postby CoasterFanatic » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:12 am

June is a different story. Most of the schools are out, and the crowds pick up a little bit. During mid-week it should be managable due to CP's excellent operations (most of the time), but I would recommend staying onsite and getting in early. Especially traveling from such distances.

It is still much, much better than visiting in July and August.
Ted

Desperate Housewife Who Wants to Live in THIS Castle!

Postby disneygurlz2s » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:27 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is CP like mid-week in June ?.

Our last two visits were weekdays in July and I found the crowds very manageable. I think the longest lines at the time we for the newest coasters (Millenium and Wicked Twister) and we got around that by having early entry due to staying at their value resort, Breakers Express.

Shari "I love CP" Shoufler

Sorry, Not Feeling Very Creative Today!

Postby FlyingScooter » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:42 am

mid may should be not too crowded...
I'd suggest TTD first. MF second. Once you get those done, the rest of the park lines are nothing.
We went during their frightfest... waited like 15 mins for TTD and everything else was a walk-on. The temp that day was nice, like 65.

Reride Enthusiast

Postby coasterzak » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:28 am

Looking at trip reports on other sites and from personal experience, it is not busy at ALL during the week in May. All the locals are still in school and the Lake still makes it a bit colder. That is the time of year to go if you want really short lines. I've seen reports of Dragster rides upwards of 7 or 8.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!