Six Flags Magic Moutain or a lesson in posting here....

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby CoasterCrazy » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:34 pm

Robb thank you for fixing his post. I couldn't read it before you fixed it.

Proctoligist of Scooby Doo

Postby ScottBrown » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:31 pm

The simple thing to do with Flashback would relocate it to SFMW where space is scarse and somthing with a footprint that small would be needed and either put a smaller quiter coaster like a mouse or expand Hurricane Harbor into that area

Random Ranter

Postby kenshinmac » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:04 pm

Hell they could probably move Flashback to Elitch Gardens here and it would still be smoother than our Boomerang... I haven't ridden Flashback but I can't imagine anything being as rough as the boomerang here... Seriously imagine 3 hits of whiplash when you hit the chain lift portion. Yeah I have no idea how it hits you 3 times but it manages to suck that hard.

Oh BTW Robb thanks for the edit. Your comment on it is hilarious though. All people should grab Firefox and install Spellbound.

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby Goliathdude » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:29 pm

I'm so sorry.

ADMIN EDIT: C+ Better, but still no punctuation! :wink:

Telling it like how it is

Postby Mr.Six » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:36 pm

kenshinmac wrote:Hell they could probably move Flashback to Elitch Gardens here and it would still be smoother than our Boomerang... I haven't ridden Flashback but I can't imagine anything being as rough as the boomerang here... Seriously imagine 3 hits of whiplash when you hit the chain lift portion. Yeah I have no idea how it hits you 3 times but it manages to suck that hard.

Oh BTW Robb thanks for the edit. Your comment on it is hilarious though. All people should grab Firefox and install Spellbound.

^ People shouldn't even have to do that! Its a simple process that takes only a few seconds to do. (Spell check that is)

Anyway, I would like to see Flashback up and running again at SFMM. But I really don't think thats going to happen. The last time I was there they had put up actual boards around the whole ride! It used to just have a simple rope across the enterance with a "Were sorry that we suck at running our park. This ride isn't open for your lust of pain" But anyway, that means that the park must have noticed it was still there. So they're are either working on it...or more than likley preparing for it to be torn down.

Michael "Damn! I should have rode it when I had the chance" Thomas

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:39 pm

I actually liked Flashback when it first opened. I think the ride can be made good again, especially with the nice new B&M restraints that they use for their hyper-trains.

I don't think it will be back at SFMM anytime soon, if ever. But, if they aren't going to use it, tear it down, expand HH and let some other park have it.

Same goes for Greezed' Lightning up at SFMW. Put it somewhere for God's sake!!!

Postby Goliathdude » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:41 pm

I feel so bad :( I am not going to post anymore. sorry if I messed up :(

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:48 pm

^ Don't do that ... Just learn and move on.

Nobody asked you to leave.

Gregg "Your post was already an improvement ... :P " C.

Postby Goliathdude » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:52 pm

Thanks ill try tommrow to re do my trip report. :)

Worship me or fell my

Postby zaneymon » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:55 pm

^^ I’m with Supercrack on that one.

Just do what I do and type it on to a word processor and copy and past it also a go way to keep a record of all your post.

Zane “Hope that helps” Williams
COASTER COUNT: 23 (21 steal 2 wood) Yes i no its nerdy

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!