Six Flags Magic Moutain or a lesson in posting here....

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Six Flags Magic Moutain or a lesson in posting here....

Postby Goliathdude » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:40 pm

I went to SFMM for the first time years. It was a cool park but I think it needs some work. Not the coasters, but the park itself.

All the stuff at Samurai Summit is so faded they should paint it to make it look way better.

Ok so on to my trip...

Everything was open to start with, and this is the shocking part... There were no lines! :lol: I started on Revolution then Viper, Batman, Ninja, Riddlers Revenge, Psyclone and there was a huge wait for Deja Vu. I say "Nope" so then off to Colossus we go.

I heard it was rough but I was very unprepared for how very very very very violent of a coaster it was.

I was very very very shocked, so we took a 10 minute break and bought a very expensive soda.

Then I went on Scream! It was very fun and is the best floorless coaster I've been on.

Then I finally rode Goliath. I heard it was good and it was the fastest, smoothest coaster I've ever been on. The forces on the helix...holy crud, sooo powerful!

Was the highlight of my trip is X you ask? At the end it was ok, but it was short and not very intense, but still fun.

So that was my trip. I hope you enjoyed my trip report, and if you have any news about Six Flags getting a new coaster, please post it!

So there ya go....be happy! :orangesmile:

ADMIN EDIT: OMG, I had to do so much work to make this post legible...

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:52 pm

Ok, I hate to do this, but I just HAVE to use this post as an example.

First of all, if I was a teacher, this post would get a big fat F

You can see in my edit above that everything in CYAN had to be edited.

I'm not trying to be mean, but if you can't spell, can't use punctuation, can't capitalize appropriate letters, and can't write sentences with good structure that make sense, don't post here.

When we have 11 year olds that are perfectly capable of making GREAT trip reports, there is just no excuse for posts like this and these will be deleted. If the user does not improve the quality of their posts, the account will be deleted.

In short, you cannot post here if you can't write legibly.

It's that plain and simple.

--Robb "Thanks for understanding." Alvey

ps. Just for a frame of reference, here is the original post below. Please DO NOT post anything that looks like this...EVER!!!!

I went to SFMM for the first time yea it was a cool park but the park i think needs some work not the coasters but the sutff around the coasters all the stuff at samuri summit is faded they suould paint and it wood make it look way better. ok so on to my trip every thing was open to start with ok this is shocking there were no lines :orangesmile: so i stared on revolution then viper batman ninja riddlers revenge psyclone and then a huge wait for de javu so i say noope so then colossus where to start i hear it was rough but i was very unperpared it was a very very very very violent coaster i was very very very shocked after a 10 minute brake and a very expensive soda i went on scream! it was very fun it is the best floorless coaster ive been and may i add very smooth it was a good ride and long too. okleydokley so then i finally rode my coaster Goliath i heard it was good lie it was great the fastest feeling smoothest coaster ive ever been on may i add the forces on the helix holly crud soooooooooooooooooo power full i almost and as it sound the highlight of my trip is X you ask? at the end it was ok and all but short and not very intense but fun ok so that was my trip i hope you enjoyed my trip sorta so if you have any news about six flags gettin a new coaster poast it so there ya go be happy :orangesmile:

This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!

Postby memphish » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:22 pm

Wow, that is impressive. I agree with Robb, at some point you just have to draw the line.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:52 pm

Thanks Robb ... I tried to read that post earlier, I just didn't have the brain capacity to do so.

Telling it like how it is

Postby Mr.Six » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:01 am

"Everything was open"...are you sure about that :?
Its good to hear that deja vu is back and running again.
(Its been kinda scary seeing as how its train was gone for a long time.)

Michael " I also tried to read this earlier and just thought, I'll wait till Robb does something with it :P " Thomas

Not Everyone In Germany Wears Lederhosen and Eats Sauerkraut

Postby Hattuchili » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:16 am

Ops, that post looks awesome.
I think your European members don´t post things like that (I hope so). I do my best, but if I ever write something like that, please let me know quickly.

--Soeren
--> from good old Germany and back in Orlando!

Proctoligist of Scooby Doo

Postby ScottBrown » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:45 am

Dude did you not see Flashback sitting off in the front corner of the park rusting away. . . trust me everything was not open

Scott " it's OK though I don't think the SFMM people even know it is there anymore" Brown

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:24 am

^ LOL! Dude, yeah, we stopped counting it as a "potential open" ride about a year ago. Kind of like Metro and Sky Tower.

I think it was Al from SD the other day who said, when asked by his daughter "what about that blue one over there" responded "That's a statue!"

I almost died laughing!!!

--Robb

The Resident Smart-Ass

Postby CoasterFanatic » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:59 am

^ LMAO. A statue! That is the best description I have heard yet.
Ted

It's All About Quality!

Postby Angry_Gumball » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:03 pm

LOL...a steel sculpture, rusting away. Something needs to be done with flashback.

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!