Scare Factor

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Beer Fueled Coaster Riding Machine

Postby Rugged One » Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:30 am

I would have to say both Acro and Deja Vue on my first trip to SFOG. Acro was only the second drop ride that I had ever been on and I almost backed out of doing it. Of course the anticipation was a lot worse than the actual drop. And then the first time I was pulled up the spike on Deja Vue, I about crapped myself. I had only just ridden my first coaster three months before and up to that point the most thrilling thing I had ever been on was a B&M invert. This was totally a different beast. Totally made the 1 1/2 hours I waited for it worth it.

Idiot.

Postby Stitch » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:26 am

I must say the Pepsi Python at Coney Island (Cincy) scared me pretty bad because it is so shotty, extremely rough and the lap bars barely work. That ride throws you around all sorts of ways, not fun. I personally don't get scared on coasters/thrill rides because I know that I am very safe on them but I must say Drop Zone (Pki) gets me ancey but I love it and Greezed Lightnin' (Sfkk) freaks me somethin major when you go in the loop backwards because you get this odd little hang time lol.
I don't post here enough to warrant a signature.

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby JT3000 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:17 pm

Fearfall at IOA. It's the only space shot I'll even ride. It's actually the only ride that scares me that I still ride on a regular basis.

Magical Hoodie Wizard

Postby J man » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:31 pm

I think X is the scariest ride I've ever been on. I've ridden it twice and I still have no idea what happens on it! I remeber falling toward the ground and flipping around a whole bunch of times then I'm back in the station. But when you are going over the drop facing the ground that's the scariest/ best part, mainly because it's the only part I can remember.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby CoasterCrazy » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:06 pm

Acrophobia, its one of the few rides that still scares me every time I ride it.

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Janus » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:54 pm

There's nothing like a good SCAD tower.. Even on my fourth dive, I kept wanting to back out on the way up. I'm not a screamer, but about half way down that fourth time I couldn't hold it in. You can't see where you're going, and it doesn't slow down near the bottom like most drop rides, you're accelerating ALL the way to the net.

The Resident Smart-Ass

Postby CoasterFanatic » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:19 pm

Any Intamin tower will pretty much do it for me. So far, the best is at Kings Dominion (Haven't rode Acro yet)

The first time you ride X, the little dip at the top made me feel a little weird. You don't know when the drop is coming.

Looking down the first drop of Son of Beast. You know the pain that is inevitable.
Ted

Rock Your Cock!

Postby Canobie Fan » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:27 pm

No coaster/flat/upcharge has ever made me scared...
A few made me uneasy.. But I still didnt hold on or anything lame...

First time ever on MF.. in the frontseat going up the lift.. it was like "so..tall..." But once I got to the top it was nothing..

Getting loaded into a SlingShot. and looking up at the towers 300 feet up for the firts time.. uneasy.. still hands free...

DropZone PKI first time... going up i was a bit ":-\" but once it stopped going up I had my arms and legs out..
:roll: Coasters and Rides are fun... not scarey

Sexing up the North Pole

Postby Token Yankee Guy » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:28 pm

hmmmmm, I dunno what ride scared me the most. Probably my first time on Skycoaster. But after that I don't get scared much when it comes to rides.
"Britain, Britain, Britain, We're open from 9 to 6, monday through saturdays"

Proctoligist of Scooby Doo

Postby ScottBrown » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:51 pm

My first ride on Tango shook me up pretty good not Pee my pants bad though but I without a doubt was pretty nervous

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!